losing weight so i can become a mum!

cat-bee said:
Oh I might as well subscribe to the one your updating then eh?? lol xxxx

Hehe I'm greedy I have 2 diarys lol this one I started first & my other one is my actual food diary xxxx

Hi cat, things are going great thank you, hope your managing too, been reading your diary (the food your eating looks lovely!)

A couple of small slip ups for me during the week, but I've been to the gym a few times so hoping that makes up for it, I don't update this diary that often, I have another diary that I write in it's in the ww food diary section, its called
Propoints: my diary to being slim!

I update that every hour almost :D xxx

Lushlash said:
Hi cat, things are going great thank you, hope your managing too, been reading your diary (the food your eating looks lovely!)

A couple of small slip ups for me during the week, but I've been to the gym a few times so hoping that makes up for it, I don't update this diary that often, I have another diary that I write in it's in the ww food diary section, its called
Propoints: my diary to being slim!

I update that every hour almost :D xxx

Hey, glad to hear your doing so well, minus some minor slip ups! We're all allowed those now and again... Pick ourselves up and move on to the next week! :)

I'll need to follow your other diary too then, I was wondering why you hadn't been on this one, hence why I asked how you where... I'll get myself subscribed! :) keep up the hard work! Xx

Holiday tomorrow guys! :)

My plan is to eat healthy for a week but not be too strict on myself, will update when I'm back xx

Back from holiday now guys & back on my diet, not weighing in as regularly now as sometimes the scales don't move but I loose inches instead.. & when I don't see the numbers on the scales go down I instantly get disheartened, so I think I'll just weigh in at the end of each month now, I've got another 42lb to lose then I'd of lost 60lb in total! I want to have shifted it by Xmas, then spend a considerable amount of time toning my whole body up x hope everyone's well x

I'm not following weightwatchers anymore, I've gone back to calorie counting on my fitness pal x

Last edited:
I'll add this (not so nice) weightloss journey pic of me (I know you've seen it on my ww thread Sam) but I'm not updating that diary no more as I'm not following weightwatchers now.

This is me weighing 181lb on 27/06/12

I'll add a new pic on the 27th of each month to see the difference :) hopefully I'll be skinny some time soon!

Attachments

• image-1053607043.jpg
    image-1053607043.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 37
Food today

Breakfast - 3 raspberry go ahead biscuits

Dinner - quavers & banana

Tea - 2x boiled eggs, tomatoes, cucumber, Mayo & rustic oven chips, activia creamy cherry yoghurt.

This is a pic of me 1 month ago & another pic taken again today. I've only lost a couple of lb in weight in between these photos but have lost quite a few inches :) will take another pic next month too x

Attachments

• image-3152122065.jpg
    image-3152122065.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 30
Hello

I read your diary and a few things struck me! I am a believer in positive advice as opposed to just a ' yay, you're doing so well hun ' style of post so here are my observations for quicker weight loss for you.

1. Your white carbs are very high. Instead of a packet of Quavers and some Go Ahead biscuits, you'd be better off having a small handful of nuts or a pot of natural yogurt with seeds, for example.

2. One of your meals was pasta with potatoes. A double helping of carbs!

3. Try upping your protein and having bigger meals as opposed to snack type ones. They will keep you fuller for longer and reduce the need to snack. Eat just three times a day, cut out processed carbs and you'll see a much bigger loss. Promise!

As you were : ) Oh and good luck!

You seem to b doing great, keep up the good work! Hope all goes well with the Ivf xxxx

Back