Losing weight the JUDDD way ...

You did well, you didn't go totally ott and blow it, you'll catch up so I wouldn't worry. 500 extra cals isn't going to any harm really, not that we should do it every dd lol lol! I always look forward to dd's too, having an ud today but not really that hungry although have eaten lol!

Take care x

I'm on my upday today!
Miss Nadine,
Hoping you have a Great Day.
25.gif

Have a GREAT day! :)

Hi there sounds like you are doing well. Thats the best thing about Juddd you can swap DD, MD and UDs around. I brought some of of the new options indulgance hit chocs too. Not tried them yet but they sound lush, the cherry one wont last long lol.

Well not great tbh! I got like 3 hours of sleep last night due to the lovely wind! Also think I have a mild d&v bug was up for the loo about 5 times in the night, then was sick what was left this morning. However I am not letting this get in the way off judd and I am so glad today is a dd! Yesterdays wi showed a 4.5lbs loss and today is 5lb. I know this will be slightly off tho due to my d&v. I'll be back soon with todays eats xx

Well done thats fantastic.:party0011: Hope you feel better soon :hug99:I hate being ill and am a big wuss with sickness lol

Oh dear poor you. Yes d&v is not nice but bearable if ou can just curl up and go to bed but if you have a busy life it's hard. well done on the weight loss though.

Oh hope you're feeling better soon, big hugs xx

I don't work so technically I could go to bed but I'm waiting on a spark possibly coming to fit a new light:( just ate there, I had a spag bol ready meal for 267 dinner will be prawns 66 and stir fry 92 sf jelly 10 cal soup and a rich tea finger. I am craving peppermint tea sooo bad but don't have any. Do you all count cals for things like coffee, green tea etc?

Coffee, green tea, peppermint tea etc is 0 cals :D Just when you add milk/sugar etc to tea/coffee that you need to count it. So if you're having black coffee and herbal/fruit teas then you can have as much as you like without worrying, how good is that! :D

Yep I count milk too usually about 100 cals per day but I don't drink more than 3-4 cups usually. I count more if I do or in cereal obviously. Hope it's going okay for you.

I was badddd again last night, still not sleeping well! I know what the problem is, it's that I can't get it into my head that I can eat xyz tmrw. Anyway I'm still trying my bf may be starting with me. Weighed myself today and I'm 4lbs down so hopefully this week will not be a total write off x

4 pounds down is GREAT! :) Good Job!

Well done Nadine, stick with it it will get easier once you get into the swing of it. You're doing fab xxx

Wow thats a great loss well done :happy096: If your bf tries it at least you will have more support too, wish my OH would, hes more of a 'I will eat what I want and work if off at the gym' bloke. Me im the opposit the gym is too much like hard work:rolleyes:

Blimey I need to be badddd more often if that's what it does! Seriously well done 4lbs wow - you have done great and it will get easier honest.

Back