losing weight this fast?

justwant2beslim

because you lose weight really fast on the cd will you end up with lose and hanging skin at all?
has any of you that have lost a lot of weight on this go any??

great post... was the first thing i asked my cdc about. cant wait to read any helpful posts on this subject. its one of my fears.

having just lost 6 and half stone, i can say that personally, its not as bad as i feared. having been overweight ALL my life, its not ganna be perfect, but nowhere near as saggy as i thought it would be!

am doing execises to improve the bingo wings, and its working well....
and the boobs have gone from DD to D but from a 46 to a 38, so they arent too bad! lol

I had a lot of loose skin on my stomach after having my 2 girls by ceasarian with just a 2 year gap. Now i'm losing the weight though i'm finding my overhand is improving rather than getting worse. The tops of my arms need a bit of work, and my boobs haven't shrunk much yet so I can't comment on them lol X x x

keep up the good work you have done so well do yopu have any before and after photos at all?

there are a couple in my profile albums, but havent put the most recent up yet

Blimey Claire I just had a look at your pics Well done,you look great
xx

Hi,

Not at goal or anything yet but.. hope it can help?

Only places of mine that have gone ''flabby'' after losing about 3,3stone in 11.5 weeks (so far:')) are places where I have stretchmarks (striae .. whatever). They haven't gone very saggy though.. my boobs haven't either, it just feels less full and less tight but I haven't really had major excess skin issues or anything (yet?).

Still aiming to lose about ... ehrm, 3 stone or something but I am actually confident I won't come out as flabby as I thought. I use a body scrub on places that have been stretched every 2nd day and it really really helps !! (no jokes.) It makes the blood flow better, skin softer, etc.. My tummy was staying particularly bloated and since I've been using body scrub from Therme with minerals and blabla it's been going better in that area too.

Again, not trying to sell you anything lol. I just love seeing what's happening to my body atm :)

I think, so far, I haven't made anything ''less tight'' that I can't train to be tight after finishing CD. In times when I didn't work out much before CD I didn't have a tight tummy/arms or whatever either and when I started working out it all got sucked tight :)

Please don't worry about excess skin too much.. and if you're really worried try using scrub products or whatever other products to improve bloodflow/elasticity etc. It can't hurt so why not try hm? :)

GL hon,

xxx Lostris

I have lost 5 1/2 stone in 22 wks and havent really got loose skin. Think it has something to do with the fact I have always excercised and am reasonably fit. My boobs could do with a refill though!!:D

Back