Losingit's losing it journey

p.s. it's official, i'm in ONEDERLAND ... just realised, my weight this morning was 199.8 lbs.... can't believe it, always used to look at those guys on biggest loser USA getting below 200lbs and thinking how skinny they looked and being jealous!

Congrats on wonderland! Do be careful if you're not feeling well on it, I'm not certain but I think the 5 days was only meant to be if you hadn't lost during the 3 days. Not long to go either way.

Do you really think you were eating 4000 calories? That's very hard to do on this woe except with something like nuts or a ton of cheese. I'd recommend tracking your food when you get back to induction - you don't need to go low cal: I find eating just under my maintenance level with a good percentage of those cals coming from fat works well.

4 completed days. Weight this morning 14 stone 3 , 0.8lbs off from yesterday and a total 6lbs lost on the fat fast.

One day left :)

Fab loss, losingit! Well done!

Really looks like the fat fast has done the trick for you - and congrats on reaching onederland...feels great, doesn't it! :D

Oh well done...great loss and a great incentive to try the fat fast if I stall.

broke my fast... with a great big meal at mcdonalds with my little girl. oops, little miss sabateour is on the prowl again. Arghhh, i'm determined i will do 5 days fat fast, so will complete day 5 tomorrow! Then back to Atkins 100%.

Fat fast made me fall off the wagon both times I tried it (years ago on previous attempts at Atkins, haven't done it since for that reason). I'm not sure how good an idea it is to do one more day tomorrow? You'll be out of ketosis so your body won't be ready to burn off the fat. The recommended length for non extreme cases is 3 days and you managed that - maybe time to head back to induction?

yeh, it's probably for the best, i'll be starving hungry and might overeat again otherwise. Back on plan from tomorrow then. I really hope the damage isn't too much! I can't see this oopsie taking me back up to 14stone 9 again in any case (or at least i hope not!).

Hi, 1 blip is not going to put on what you have list this week, maybe a but of water weight....just climb back on the wagon. Good luck

i've put on 3lbs of water weight overnight, not too bad really. After i had the mcdonalds i also ate lots of other carb stuff, i thought "might as well since i already broke the diet". I didn't overeat though, i don't think i went over 2000 calories for the day, i just enjoyed a nice (small) danish pastry, and a packet of quavers yummm.

Had a meeting at the bank this morning and because i was in a rush didn't get breakfast. So i was starving while out and really thirsty. I had a costa coffee latte made with soya milk. Didn't realise it had 8g of carb in it (according to mfp) but it makes sense when i think they probably use the sweetened soy milk and not the unsweetened one. Oh well, as long as i keep under 20g total it should be OK and the coffee tasted fantastic! After i had the coffee i didn't feel at all hungry anymore and haven't wanted to eat much at all today yet which is weird, my body even feels like it's still in ketosis despite all the carbs yesterday. I wonder if this has something to do with the fat fast depleting my glycogen stores so low that even 100g+ of carbs doesn't kick me out of K? Very strange, normally feel myself totally out of ketosis as soon as carbs hit 50g-70g max.

Well done on gettin back to it today :)

Ohhh yes that is strange!! You'll prove be starving tomorrow lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I hope carb craving has stayed away.

I've had a difficult few days and ended up bingeing on junk, purely for emotional reasons because i had a difficult weekend. Only redeeming thing i can say is that my binges are getting fewer as time goes on i haven't really had one at all in 2013 til now. I spent all last night throwing up, i got really sick, i think it's the carbs cos my body isn't used to it. Now i feel like i never want to see another carb in my life because of how sick i felt eating them, so maybe that's a good thing! I ate a whole pizza hut pizza, cookie dough, garlic bread, crisps, biscuits, tinned fruit, all in one go.

Definitely back on track now, i can't look at a carb without feeling queasy.

Today still not going good (headbang).

I was trying to book a holiday for me and my daughter for Easter. Couldn't book 1 adult and 1 child through the internet so spoke to their live chat and they said 'don't worry, we'll change it for you after, just book it as 2 adults'.... which i did. I then phoned them to get it changed over, which they said had gone through OK. Got letter in the post and nothing had been changed. So just phoned them back again (yet another 0871 number) and they said that i might have to pay a charge to get it changed. ummmmm nooooo that's not what we agreed. *stress*... waiting for a call back now.

OK snotty lady called me back. Apparently, i'm not being charged, but she cannot make the change today and is away from work for the next 4 days after that. So it'll all be sorted out by then. Hmmmm.... i have no confidence but we'll see. I need a holiday to get over the stress of the booking!

Ahhh sorry to hear your having a rubbish time of it :( A break away sounds exactly what you need!! Where are you off to? xx

Back