Step 1 Sole Source Loss

g3mz08

Hi everyone don't know if this helps but when I was on Cambridge I lost 8lbs the 1st week which is only 6lbs less than a stone I'm startin back on it 2moro I'm 11:9 at 5ft 2 n my goal weight is 2 be 9st 4 end of July as I'm goin 2 butlins n I wanna look good in a bikini as I've got a 17yr old coming with me and she's got no weight on her lol so girls have gotta compete ain't we lol !!!!

Hiya hun, im starting tmrw aswell. Im 5ft3 and 13st 9 so will be good to have sum1 to support me and i would luv to support u.. My aim is to get to 9st 7 and see how i feel with my body.. Hope we can achieve this tgether x

Hey there my name is Sarah and im on day seven of pure as Cambridge diet, getting weighs tmrw can't wait for the results and nazz hope ur getting on well,and I too have the same amount to lose as U im 5 ft tall so it didn't help and well done to U g3mzo8 for ur first loss that's amazing stik to it and it should drop off soon wish U all luck an I'll keep U updated xxxxx

Hey sarah, i did start monday and failed miserably coz im so ill so i had to eat.. Lol for some reason i just feel weK but im putting that down to the cheat infection and high temp im hoping to get back on end of the week. X

Hey nazz, sorry to hear ur not well hope ur back on the wagon soon just drink plenty and rest im Sure it'll wear off soon will update U on my loss tmrw and keep to the diet it will work xx

Hey there well done for ur first 8lb loss U have done great keep going and im sure U will reach ur goal for July my target is 4 July exact too I want to lose at least 2stone by then WE WILL DO IT AND CAN DO IT ;)

Back