Losses in 2018

Feel like I'm letting the team down here. I've gained 2lb this week. I've just had a hard week, it is star week and it always seems to make my depression worse and I took to comfort eating. I'm determined to lose that this week and be back in the game.
buffy 0/70lbs
Pratainua 2.2/ 28lb
Jean88 2/37lb
Mini 71/2/70lbs
Dolly Rocker 9/86lbs
Julia78 0/42
Susie 0/70lbs
Enlightenme2 - 0/40lbs
Ariana 4.5/70lbs
Clareel 6/34

STS for me :mad: consolation is that it didn't go up
I just feel that this second half of the journey is going to be tough! I'm going to have to be tougher though
Not been keeping up with :whacky068: so there's the answer already! Plus eating out when calorie counting is tough! I always feel uncomfortable winging it, and the sodium gives me a tough time as well!

Jean88 - Och don't you worry about that, you will get that 2lbs off in no time. We are all guilty of getting off track when that TOM pops up! I have in the past.

enlightenme2 - a STS is good! It is hard when you are eating out isn't it. Before you go can you look at the menu to try and decide what to have before you get there?

Dxxx

Jean88 - Och don't you worry about that, you will get that 2lbs off in no time. We are all guilty of getting off track when that TOM pops up! I have in the past.

enlightenme2 - a STS is good! It is hard when you are eating out isn't it. Before you go can you look at the menu to try and decide what to have before you get there?

Dxxx
Unfortunately here in the South of France you can't really do that, in Italy either and I commute between the 2. I try to have the same thing... steak salad or grilled chicken salad, but depending on where you go you can basically have a 50-75%calorie difference! plus I won't lie, sometimes i'll have an appetizer :rolleyes:

Quite pleased with 1.5lbs off this week! Feel like I’ve eaten really well too!

buffy 0/70lbs
Pratainua 2.2/ 28lb
Jean88 2/37lb
Mini 71/2/70lbs
Dolly Rocker 9/86lbs
Julia78 0/42
Susie 0/70lbs
Enlightenme2 - 0/40lbs
Ariana 6/70lbs
Clareel 6/34

Well done everyone on your losses doing so well!

Hi all. Hope you've all had a good 2018 so far. I've gained back half a stone or so over the holidays. Around 20lbs will put me at my goal weight... if I can actually stick to my meal plan for more than 2 days at a time. :rolleyes:

Buffy 0/70lbs
Pratainua 2.2/ 28lb
Jean88 2/37lb
Mini 71/2/70lbs
Dolly Rocker 9/86lbs
Julia78 0/42
Susie 8/70lbs
Enlightenme2 - 0/40lbs
Ariana 6/70lbs
Clareel 6/34
GSP 0/20lbs

First week completed on SW resulting in a 5 pound loss - pleased is an understatement!

Buffy 0/70lbs
Pratainua 2.2/ 28lb
Jean88 2/37lb
Mini 71/2/70lbs
Dolly Rocker 9/86lbs
Julia78 5/42
Susie 8/70lbs
Enlightenme2 - 0/40lbs
Ariana 6/70lbs
Clareel 6/34
GSP 0/20lbs

Julia78 - Wow that is an amazing loss bet you are pleased as punch!!! I'm not even sure that is a saying is it?? Might be.................

I'm on Day 16/60 on the Cambridge 60 day challenge and feeling great, 2nd WI on Friday for me. Really hoping to have lost for a 2nd week in a row!!!

Dxxx

Julia78 - Wow that is an amazing loss bet you are pleased as punch!!! I'm not even sure that is a saying is it?? Might be.................

I'm on Day 16/60 on the Cambridge 60 day challenge and feeling great, 2nd WI on Friday for me. Really hoping to have lost for a 2nd week in a row!!!

Dxxx
Best of luck Dolly Rocker!

STS for me :mad: consolation is that it didn't go up
I just feel that this second half of the journey is going to be tough! I'm going to have to be tougher though
Not been keeping up with :whacky068: so there's the answer already! Plus eating out when calorie counting is tough! I always feel uncomfortable winging it, and the sodium gives me a tough time as well!

I would be happy with STM🙂...you have done so very well and over half way to goal...that is amazing!

Back