Losses on 1200?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by YummyMummy2B, 3 June 2010 Social URL.

1. YummyMummy2B

YummyMummy2B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World

Been m.i.a for a few days due to 2 broken fingers!
    Been told I can do 1200cals for the next 6 weeks until healed then back down to ss =]

Just wanting to know what losses are like as im getting married in about 14 weeks and still have a bit to go!

Thanks x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    It all depends on each individual and how many calories they need - some people need more than others basically. Most people should maintain on that. If you're quite sedentary then you possibly won't lose much.

Basically if you're the kind of person who will burn 1500 a day, then you're creating a deficit of 300 cals per day, which is 1500 per week. On a calorie controlled diet they say you need to create a deficit of 3500 to lose 1lb. Again it depends on the person though.

If you've gone from SS to 1200 for example you'll also probably have some water weight. I wouldn't be overly concerned though because that will go again. Sorry to hear about your fingers.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.