Losses please .......

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
Just curious as to what people's losses are so far, and how long u have been on Exante. Starting my first pack on Monday. Do people find they lose better If they stick to the shakes more?

I've lost 61lb in about 4 1/2 months, could have done better thsn that but i'm naughty and snack sometimes >< I don't think it matters what 3 packs you have, soup, shakes or bars x

curvygirlyclaire said:
I've lost 61lb in about 4 1/2 months, could have done better thsn that but i'm naughty and snack sometimes >< I don't think it matters what 3 packs you have, soup, shakes or bars x

Wow that's brilliant, well done!!! Have u got much left to lose?

I'm new to this as well and was going to ask a similar question, the bars have supposedly more carbs so was wondering if it made a difference?

Three months - three stone. So far,
GSQ

Great to hear as I really like the bars, have one for breakfast as I think they fill me more and start off the day well.

Wow its so great to see people getting such good losses... I can't wait for WI on Friday!!! And can't wait til I'm a couple of months down the line and can impress people with my weightloss too!

3 weeks 14lb.

4 weeks 22lb and that included a 3 day trip to a conference so 4 days AAM.

Would agree - doubt the bars are particuularly bad - I certainly have them each day.

Stick to it and be at least quite good and you'll see the lbs roll off!

Great losses every one...they are also on most peoples signature hun..most people tend to keep a weekly WI for at least the first 2 months xxx

Mine is in my sig :D :D Also you are only allowed one bar a day but you can have either shakes or soups or a mixture of shakes and soups and no bars if that makes sense? lol

Seven and a half weeks and 30lbs loss. Exante is fabulous!! Xx

Back