Lost 12 pounds Then Caved In for Xmas

:cry:I had only been on the CD for 2 weeks and had lost nearly a stone , but gave in to all the Xmas goodies.Now I weigh more than before :cry:
Am on day one again and starving.I am starting to doubt if I'll be able to get back on it again - anyone out there fallen off so fast ? have got 5 stones to lose.
thanks
B.x

Christmas takes its toll on many of us so the best thing to do is put it behind and look at this as a fresh start.

It is possible that if you stick with it this you might shift the 12lbs you have gained this week as most of it would be water and glycogen from eating too many carbs straight away.

You have done day one which is tough but if you can stay with it you will only have another two days or three at most before you get back into ketosis.

Drink your water throughout the day as it really does help and if you think it might help you could divide up your packs and have six mini meals instead of three.

Just remember the 15 minute rule and that is you need to consume them within this time as some of the vitamins are water-soluble.

Hang in there, you have shown you can do it.

Don't worry Christmas is never a good time for dieters, but it is a new year and you can start again with added motivation. I agree with Mini you will probrably drop the weight you put on ever so quickly as most of it will be water. Just remember how well you did before and that you can do it again. Good luck.

Thank you both .It helped to be reminded I have done it once so I am holding onto that thought in the hopes I can do so again.Will post again if I manage to lose it ,
B.

Back