Lost 2st 9lbs in 7wks - Cambridge Diet!

Good luck!!!

GOOD LUCK FEATHERS, YOU CAN DO IT,:), IF I CAN THEN ANYBODY CAN.
JUST KEEP THINKING ABOUT BEING SLIM,FOOD TASTES GOOD, BUT NOT SO GOOD AS SKINNY JEANS LOL. SOME OF US HAVE BEEN FAT FOR AGES, THE DIET IS SO QUICK THAT ITS A DROP IN THE OCEAN OF TIME COMPARED TO THAT, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, YOU WILL BE AT TARGET (WITH ME LOL) AND WE'LL BE POSTING OUR B4/AFTER PICS AND EATING GOOD FOOD, BUT IN MODERATION OF COURSE:) AND WELL WONDER WHY WE COULDN'T DO IT B4.
THINKING OF YOU FOR YOUR 1ST DAY TOMORROW, IM GETTING 2ND WEIGH IN!! CAN'T WAIT. BYE FOR NOW, ALL THE BEST FROM TIZ X:talk017:

GOOD LUCK FEATHERS, YOU CAN DO IT,:), IF I CAN THEN ANYBODY CAN.
JUST KEEP THINKING ABOUT BEING SLIM,FOOD TASTES GOOD, BUT NOT SO GOOD AS SKINNY JEANS LOL. SOME OF US HAVE BEEN FAT FOR AGES, THE DIET IS SO QUICK THAT ITS A DROP IN THE OCEAN OF TIME COMPARED TO THAT, BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, YOU WILL BE AT TARGET (WITH ME LOL) AND WE'LL BE POSTING OUR B4/AFTER PICS AND EATING GOOD FOOD, BUT IN MODERATION OF COURSE:) AND WELL WONDER WHY WE COULDN'T DO IT B4.
THINKING OF YOU FOR YOUR 1ST DAY TOMORROW, IM GETTING 2ND WEIGH IN!! CAN'T WAIT. BYE FOR NOW, ALL THE BEST FROM TIZ X:talk017:

Aww tizzy thankyou :)

I'm realising there is more to my struggle than just me trying to control my food intake. I'm actually feeling very low and in need of a break...

I don't want to go into detail here but, i'm basically spreading myself too thin with people around me, especially my mum who is 74 but needs alot of my time. We don't live together but there's always a reason she needs me over and then when i get there she makes me feel guilty for leaving.

I need to get an interest in my life FOR ME!... I need to do something for ME!... apart from being on minimins and leaving threads everywhere ;)

The way i'm feeling right now is effecting every other part of my life which isn't good!

You've probably guessed i've failed at my restart again :(

Ah well,

Whatever i'm doing i'll private message you and let you know rather than doing it through this thread :)

Thankyou for your support! :) x x

Hi Feathers, sorry to hear you are feeling down:cry: I know what you mean about spreading yourself to thin!! if only we really did get thin doing it, I'd be helping people left, right and centre lol
Please dont look on it as failure, just that other people and things are interupting your success:)
You can message me any time, I did to you, sorry about the length of that one lol
people are our biggest obsticles i think in life, sorry im hopeless at spelling lol
Keep your chin up, thinking of you today, Tracey x

Thankyou tizzy, your words meant alot, and made alot of sense!

I went to WW yesterday and i'm on day 2 of being 100% good with no overeating!!! :) I'm on 21 points and i'm briskly walking 2miles every day on my treadmill.

I've reopened my first ever WW thread in the "Food Diary" forum if your interested in seeing what i'm eating and what i'm up to,lol! I won't use this one anymore so if you do want to reply then go there or private message me... OR BOTH!!!! ;) love hearing from you!

I am going to VERY quietly say..... "I'm on Day 6 of Cambridge" ;)

If i get through tomorrow then i'll start posting every day again from Tuesday onwards :)

PLEASE! let me get through one more day!!!!!! lol!

I am going to VERY quietly say..... "I'm on Day 6 of Cambridge" ;)

If i get through tomorrow then i'll start posting every day again from Tuesday onwards :)

PLEASE! let me get through one more day!!!!!! lol!

I'll whisper a quiet... well done!! You WILL get through another day, believe it!

xx

Pretend it's tomorrow.. you're there already! ;) Well done :)

Really hope you're still on track :) I know how awful it was to read my diary here and realise I was 12 stone something 2 and a half years ago when I was last here!!

But.. you can do it.. :) just be strong ((hugs))

Hi, im another re-starter!
earlier this year i went from 13st 4lbs to 9st 11bs but now back up to 11st 9lbs :cry:

on day 2 of my restart and so far so good.

aiming for 9st 11lbs initially and then 9st 4lbs eventually....

hope it comes off as quickly as it did the first time!
xxx

Back