Lost 50lbs in 10 weeks!!

WOW! thats just totally amazing. You'll be sorry though, i'll be bugging you for all your tips!!!

V.V.V inspiring soon to be gorgeous! got any b4 and after pics? even sooner to be gorgeous xxx

blimey! congrats! Does the food amounts on 790 actually seem a lot? they don't look a lot when written down :(

Huge!! I am not hungry to start with being on the three shakes per day.

If I have the 10oz of Quorn pieces or mince I have it in two separate meals because I just can't eat it all in one sitting!

think i'll go have a look at the sizing as how do you judge three tablespoons of broccoli or cauli?

I'm never hungry but i'm bored if you know what i mean

I don't measure my veg carefully!

I have three good portions of veg and just get on with it! The veg are all from the allowed list so there is no problem there.

If I have spinach I don't count out the leaves - I buy it in blocks, chopped and frozen and I will do a couple of blocks in the microwave as one tablespoon of veg.

The poultry/fish needs to be weighed properly, though.

Have added my 790 menu to the 790 'sticky' thread on minimins Cambridge!

Absolutely fantastic, what an agreement. Well done, you must be so proud of yourself and feeling brilliant!

Georgie
x

Well I have discovered that 790 suits me!!

Was very worried in the beginning that the weight loss would cease, but it hasn't!

I am thrilled!

I set myself a goal of losing 3 stones by a friend's Wedding on 3rd November. By then I will have lost 4 stones!! So well ahead of my target. I reached my target of 3 stones on 12th September!

WoooHooooo, that is fantastic, you must be thrilled.x x

Onwards and forwards!! Nearly 4 stones gone now!

Looking forward to my 4 stone reward - found a gorgeous amber necklace on ebay with my name on it!

Back