Lost 50lbs in 10 weeks!!

SoonToBeGorgeous

Loving the Cambridge Diet
Cannot update my ticker but as of today have lost -

50lbs in 10 weeks!!!!

Did 8 weeks of SS then the last two weeks have been 790

Sam - have lost 4lbs and 3lbs for each week so far on 790, which is astonishing considering the amount of food that 790 allows! One week on SS I lost 1lb! So for me 790 does definitely work!

I don't have the milk allowance, though, I have got used to black coffee!!

I have used very low-fat yoghurt in a recipe or two when using Quorn but other than that have not used the allowance.

Have had more than three tablespoons of veg too, albeit the veg from the allowed list.

Wow!!! That's amazing!!!!

To change your ticker, click on it and then click on the part that asks you to edit weight/ or update weight, follow the steps and then you can save it. HTH!!!

:wow::happy096::wow::happy096::wow:

50lb in 10 weeks is AMAZING!!!!!!

Well done - at the rate you are going it won't be long before the next 50lb are off :D.

Once again congratulations - I am beaming on your behalf :p.

Wow Well Done!!!! What A Loss!! I Am Sincerely Happy For U, U Must Be Delighted! Keep At It!!!!!!

WOW! That is amazing!!!!:clap: Well done you. You'll be done in no time!! Vxx

Well done! Just out of interest, how much water do you drink on SS?

I don't drink vast amounts of water. I make sure that I have my 2.25L minimum of water, plus coffee or green tea on top and maybe some more water if I want it.

I have done this all the way through for both SS and 790

WOW! WOW! WOW! What inspiration for us.....well done xxxxxxxx you must be beaming like a beacon:)

Thats great, well done!! Im on 790 and I think its a great plan. My losses have been good they average 3 - 4lb a week on the weeks Im good, but Im quite silly and slip a lot.

wow! congrats on an amazing loss. u must be slipping down dress sizes weekly!! well done xxxxxxx

Have had a clearout of my wardrobe and cupboards!

The Charity Shop is doing well out of me, I can tell you!

Have lost four dress sizes so far.

252525252521cid25252525255F16505922.gif

50lbs in 10 weeks!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Well done and congratulations!!!

Down four sizes in clothes is fantastic:happy096:

Back