Lost 5lb, Now on 2nd Week

Aw thanks KatieG i'v added it now, and yes Champers, my "add avator" button has only just popped up so maybe you'v gotta have posted a certain number of times, dont know, but look out for it and then you can add a pic, xx

You've got amazing hair! Love it!

Aw thanks Champers, dont know about amazing, but i do have a lot of it. You again did really well in your 2nd weigh in where as I was so dissapointed with a 3lb loss and your lighter than me! I'v upped my water intake this week so i'm hoping that will help, what do you think ??

I definately think water intake is so important on the size of weight loss. Ive been drinking the maximum 4-5 litres a day and it seems to have worked! Good luck on your next weigh in! X

Thanks Champers but OMG 4~5 litres, I'm struggling to drink 3, if i drank any more, i'm sure i would never be able to leave the house, i'm constantly on the toilet now, i find it so hard to get down xx

Oh yeah i am on the loo every 20 mins or so. The trouble is now if i dont drink that much i get really thirsty now. Doh xxxxx

Well done on your losses to date. Don't be disappointed with a 3lb loss. Over the weeks it will average to about a stone a month. Keep up your water intake. This is also a habit that is useful to keep after TFR. During these weeks do a lot of thinking and research into how you will eat after TFR. Otherwise in a couple of months the weight will start coming back.
It will be so fab getting into hour old jeans!!

Thanks everyone, i'v managed more water this week but still cant drink more than 3 so i try to have a few coffee's. Weigh i on friday xxx

Back