Lost 9 stone!!

debbie125

Today was my 12th weigh in and i lost 7lbs and i am really made up with that, after my little blip last week! but since my dieting journey started in sept 05 when i was referred to the obesity clinic in aintree for a gatsric bypass or band with a bmi around 43 which is now 26! ive lost exactly 9 stone and no longer need surgery my battle with food will never be over but at least ive got the weight off! well nearly just another 5lb to go! the hardest part is keeping the weight off!
debbie x

hi Debbie, what a weight loss total, you must feel like a whole other person. Well done to you for losing so much weight. I hear you when you say the battle with weight will never be over, I feel that, and I have just starting out on this leg of the journey. I would rather spend the next 20 odd years trying to maintain a healthy weight than trying to lose it like I have the last 20. Absolute congratulations again.
Doirin

That's amazing! You must feel fantastic!

You're right - we'll none of us ever be able to take our eye off the ball but at least now we're starting from a better place.

You're truly an inspiration! xx

Fantastic Debbie, what a great journey you have had.
Admiration to you hun - congratulations.

Oh Debbie. That's fantastic. Congratulations :clap:

Debbie that's fantastic! 9 stones! You must be so proud of yourself for losing all that weight and only 5lbs from your goal. Go you!

Excuse my french but bl00dy hell!!!! You are amazing! Your weightloss is superb! Your start weight is very close to mine as is your target so I will be using you as an inspiration!:D

Whooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww. Amazing 9st, that's a small person. Brilliant. Well done.

:happy096: What an inspiration you are. I really hope that you reach your final goal next week. If anything, LT has re-educated your old, bad, eating habits, hopefully forever more....I am finishing my 2nd week of re-feeding and I still am not tempted to eat anything remotely unhealthy as I adore my new body and it's true...nothing can possibly taste as good as being slim feels.....I have promised myself not to be complacent about it, like Jan says, as there will always be a fat person inside fighting to get out!!!

That is amazing! You will have to post up some before and after pictures, I bet you are now unrecognisable!

Well done!

i echo everyone here - what an inspiration! i need to lose 10st myself and it is fabulous to hear from someone who has done it!!

how were you doing it before LT?

Sxx

omg well done you must feel so proud and like a totally different person. be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of yourself!! WELL DONE xxxxxxx

omg amazing!! well done - just shows such strength and character!! well done :)

Thank you for being such an inspiration! You've done amazingly well. I hope to emulate your total weight loss (or very close) so it's great to see people having that kind of success :)

Can't wait to give you an even bigger cheer when you reach goal in the next couple of weeks!!

You're an absolute superstar.

thats fantastic :) well done x

Thanks for all your replies! i lost 7 and a half stone with slimming world but put 2 stone back on!:cry: thats why i decided to try LT and im so glad i did im so close to my goal i never thought in a million years id lose 9 stone it just seemed so much to lose when i started but if you chip away at it slowly and dont beat your self up if you have a bad day you'll get there in the end if i can do it anyone can!
deb xx

congratulations you must be so proud of yourself, we are all very proud of you xxx

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW......You are my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just amazing and so are you.

Well done sweetie your just the best x x x x x x x x x

Back