Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

xxxxx :hug99:

Hey Katy just checkin in before bed time to see how you are diddlin and whether that cold is still hanging around - hope not and hope you are feelin a bit better.

Am all ready to start in the morning and hope you can join me for the restart later in the week when you are better
xxx

Morning Katy - hope your cold is gone Im afraid Ive started with one now - typical!

Have had my hot choc shake - am off to do jobs will be back later and hopefully will have got some water down me - glug glug
xxx

Feeling a bit better? xx

Yes, cold has subsided, phew. Been haring about all day but home now... just seen CDC and bought a months supply of stuff, the last time...
It HAS to be.
Just need to get my head in gear now.

xxx

Yup, in gear and find the brakes! xxx Mind you after buying a month's worth you can't waste the money - does this help with the motivation? Heck, tell yourself it does. xxx

Squealing of brakes as Katycakes ploughs into a mountain of biscuits, chocolate and cake... oops.

xxx

Oh crumbs!! :D

How's it going Katy? Were there really cakes and biscuits? Hope you're okay xxx

There WERE cakes and biscuits, but now as Bess says, only crumbs...

Today's a new day, one hot choc shake down and hope springing eternal...

xxx

Hey Katy. At least you've moved on :)
I haven't been perfect, but it still gets results. Good luck with today. xxx

Thanks both... Miss JT, love that phrase, should be my new mantra... SHAKES NOT CAKES!

xxx

Hey Katy, hope SS is going well for you. I'm still not being perfect, but I can find the inches dropping off :) xxx

Shakes not cakes, I like that!

Katy, hope you have a good day.

Hope you are ok Katy and not buried under a mound of ash! Am loving the shakes not cakes mantra ;-) xxx

Hmmm, the ash is causing great probs in our household... daughter's US exchange student is stranded here.

As for the mantra, I need to start acting on it... have been rubbish. Away from dawn tomorrow for 3 days and hoping to get a focused start then. Hugs Sleepy, hope you are OK... we can do this.

xxx

Back