Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Katy, hope your exchange student is able to get home soon. All the best with your work trip over the next few days.

Hey Katy, How are you hunny? Hope you had a good trip and all is well in Katyworld!

Looking forward to the sunshine again this weekend!

Have a great week

xx

Thanks guys... trip good, if a bit gruelling on Weds... set off before 6am, arrived 8.30pm, much stress and running for connections in between! BUT have stayed pretty much true to SS+ both days and hoping for another good day today, it feels so much better to have a framework. I am home tonight (late) for weekend & then away all of next week for work, so if I can keep the SS up I should make a dent in things. Not so much the weight as the mindset really, CD brings a bit of calm to my life and takes the carbs out, and from there I will 810 for a short while and hopefully begin to work my way up. Hope springs eternal.

xxx

so if I can keep the SS up I should make a dent in things. Not so much the weight as the mindset really, CD brings a bit of calm to my life and takes the carbs out, and from there I will 810 for a short while and hopefully begin to work my way up. Hope springs eternal.
xxx

Katy, this sounds like how l'm thinking at the moment. I like the control CD gives me. I'm on SS+, hopefully in a couple of weeks my BMI will be back down to 25 and then l'll work my way up the steps - properly this time!!! :rolleyes:

Yep, same... I suppose we know now how easily it can go wrong, but in a way that can make you more determined. A third good SS+ day, which is great... I just have to navigate through the weekend safely and am away again all week next week. (Being away makes it easier somehow!)

And yes, this time we WILL get it right with the steps!

xxx

And yes, this time we WILL get it right with the steps!
xxx
Yep, l think working our way up the steps is really important, l need to see it through this time. Earlier tonight l was reading online about mindful eating - something l need to focus on when it comes to maintenance.

Is the US exhange student still with you or has she managed to fly home?

Hope you have a good weekend.

US student & her group flew out of Heathrow weds evening on one of first transatlantic flights, all safely back now. And they are all sad and saying they want to come back! But such a relief it all worked out in the end.

xxx

Hey Katy

Good to hear SS+ is going well for you xx

Morning Katy, glad your doing ok and I bet the student was pleased to be going home, not that you aren't a good host but theres nowhere better than your own bed

Katy, hope you are having a lovely Sunday. Good luck for the week ahead both with CD and work.

Hello...

I have had a bad bad (really bad) 3 weeks - maybe even 4, and am struggling beyond belief at the moment, so have popped on to see how you are all doing in the hope of some inspiration.

I am coming back to CD, as I have realised that WW is just not for me. I remember now that I did WW before and it just doesn't work for me. I am just not one of those people who can have 'a little of what you fancy'. I need the CD plans to keep me going and to keep with those really healthy habits along the way.

I will be going back to 810 as CDC doesn't really want me going back to SS, and I can understand that.

Anyway - I wanted to say well done for SS+ for 3 days so far - keep going, you know it works :) xxxx

Just popping into say hello!
reading a few names i remember from before& theres quite a few of us 'back on the wagon'! this diet's sure got us hooked!
I'm back on SS, first day today and went fine, I like trying not to think about it too much and just get on with it but its hard sometimes!
glad to hear that SS+ is working for you.x

Hey Hun, just checking in on how it's going for you. Hope all is well. Shakes not cakes (typed that the wrong way round first!) xxx

Hope you are alright Katy and the SS+ is going well. You are a busy, busy girl ;-) xxx

Katy, hope your week's went well and you have restful weekend when you arrive home.

:wavey:Helloooo!!

Hope you are well and not too cold up north (it's freezing down here so imagine it being colder in Scotland!)

Take Care

Hey Katy, How are you hunny?

Hope all is well with you!
I have missed you all and want to come back and post again, hope you can pop in sometime

Wishing a lovely bank holiday weekend!

xx

I will second that and I miss Wales and Bess. Where are you guys? If you're off eating things that I'd like to be eating remember that we're all struggling, but we're here if you need us :) much love xxx

Back