Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Please come back Katy, my weekend didn't go well either, but we can all encourage each other to get back on track, and one day we will finally get there....

Hey, I am OK!!!!

Thanks all for worrying about me... I am FINE, truly. But we made fatal mistake of moving the broadband connection when moving furniture around & result - no internet since Sunday morning! Arghhh! Finally fixed, but I am away now on my travels again, in NE Scotland this time, and may not be online much this week unless I get net at b&bs later in week. this one has free wifi which is fab.

So yes, it WAS the sofas indirectly!

Glad to know you are ok Katy, but sorry to hear the net broke down on you.
Have a lovely week on your travels xx

Oh dear, back to the 'blame bit'.
I can't think of another way of putting it even tho I've written this a lot. It really is about being gentle with yourself and letting stuff go. Like bubbles, or thistledown over the hedge.........gone and away.........and then turn your face to the sun. x

Bess, blimey, I didn't even realize I was doing that! You are so good at spotting the stuff I can't seem to see even though it's right in front of my nose! Thank you hun. I love the idea of bubbles & thistledown... wow.

Greeneyes, you are so right about seeing that posting good food choices was about approval, and right in saying that being 'perfect' doesn't get you approval necessarily! Good point. But it was more that my constant falls were upsetting me & making me hate myself and I was scared they would annoy others too, or upset them, or just make people sick of me moaning. Because I was sick of me!!!!

Chels, Wales, Lizz, AlexM, Lelly, Sunshine & Curly... and sorry if I missed someone... BIG HUGS. Thanks all of you. I didn't mean to worry you! On Sat when I was posting last, I read thru my early diary entries and also took on board some things KD & you guys had been saying. It felt like something shifted, I don't know how. And I stepped away from the binge punishment cycle I have been trapped in for so long. I feel fine - I don't know how it is possible for it to be that easy, but it just feels like that is over (for now anyway). Over in a way it hasn't been before... I really think this isn't a 'good' week as such, it's more than that, like the terrible see-sawing is over. I know it could come back, but this feels DIFFERENT and I feel, for want of a better word, SAFE again.

So... from Sat onwards, food. I went back to the sorts of meals i was eating in May/June. Quorn, salad, pitta; boiled egg; and oatcakes with almond butter for a snack if I was hungry. And Have stopped at ONE or TWO oatcakes, which is an improvement on the early diary!

Sunday, friends were over for most of day. They bought us a cake. (Gave it to builders next day & kids). House was upside-down, so we went for lunch in village - egg salad, then skinny latte & lemon cake. YUM. Quorn for tea.
Monday, VERY stressy day, all kinds of irritating stuff, hassles, etc; But food was good. porridge; feta with sprouts & broad beans & quorn sausage; quorn & pitta.
Today, 5 o clock start (EEEEEEK) porridge & skinny latte in Starbucks; M&S egg sandwich on granary; CD bar & 2 shortbread biscuits for tea.

Food may be erratic this week but I am OK, am in a good place and so, so glad I found my way back.

xxx

Wales, kids LOVED edinburgh uni... have totally fallen for it. Son now wants to be archeologist!

Curly, your picture is AWESOME!!!!!

xxx

Thank goodness hun!
I had visions of you sitting in the dark with your new sofa's surrounded by the builders biscuits! lol
Much prefer this instead! you sound so much more positive and in tune with things again! Very proud of you for coming through it and impressed you have done it!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

The new meals sound a lot better and i'm sure you will be able to keep up the good work!
Just glad your ok!

Hope work isnt too horrible this week and hope you get online at some point

xxx

Morning Katy, glad to hear you are well! So you might have a budding Indiana Jones on your hands then?

Great to hear you sounding clear about your choices, I just need to find some of that clarity myself.

Enjoy your trip x

Hi Sleepy & Wales... still in a good space... making most of free net before I go to work, long day & more travelling... hope it's a good one for you two as well. Indiana Jones... didn't think of that, he'll love that idea!!!

xxx

Wow glad you are back Katy and that the reason you disappeared wasn't what we had all thought.... dont you just hate it when your broadband stops working, mine went off for about 5 hours a couple of weeks ago as we changed provider and I didn't know how to set up the new router as all the ip addresses needed changing... missed it terribly, how sad was that.
Your menus are definately sounding more like your old ones, where you didn't restrict yourself too much and so didn't feel the need to binge. Have a good week, hope work isn't too bad... take care

Work is good... and have wifi at b&b tonite, but signal very bad & keeps cutting out, still, better than nothing!

Food today:
lo-fat plain yog, fresh fruit, spoon of granola; scrambled eggs, 1 slice granary toast
1 small fairy cake
egg & cress sandwich on wholemeal
skinny latte, cheese scone, CD bar

Still feeling fine, happy & relaxed with food, SO weird... like whatever it was that was haunting me/messing with my head has just gone away. Phew!

xxx

Still feeling fine, happy & relaxed with food, SO weird... like whatever it was that was haunting me/messing with my head has just gone away. Phew!

xxx

Yep, that'll be because I put it's name in a drawer!! :8855:

NE Scotland-So you're up in my neck of the woods?! Been cold but a lovely day here all day, rains just started now though. probably my last WI with my CDC (as shes moving) tomorrow, not too worried, TBH think Id be happy to maintian for a while using the occasional pack to keep me on track. Glad you're in a good place in your head just now, makes it so much easier to stay positive.

Bess, you & your drawers! Lol!

Angela, whereabouts are you? I am staying in Elgin tonite, & Turiff tomorrow... and in the daytime all over the place!!! Good day today, & busy days again thurs & fri, but very positive. Tis so pretty up here & wild... travelled up east coast line this afternoon, & across, the coast is awesome! It's a wee bit colder than galloway but not as wet (not right now, anyhow!).

xxx

OK, early start today so just a quick post to wish everyone a happy, healthy and generally fab Thursday... will check in later if I have wifi, if not, not! Hugs to all.

xxx

Morning Katy, i'm up early too, have dyed me hair already! Have a fab day hunny, you are sounding much happier these days, i like it!!

xx

What colour, Lelly? (Hoping for a shock announcement of neon pink, but I am guessing brown... which is my colour too!) Have a fab day.

xxx

What colour, Lelly? (Hoping for a shock announcement of neon pink, but I am guessing brown... which is my colour too!) Have a fab day.

xxx

ha ha...yeah just caramel brown to hide the peppery grey bits...no fun getting old! Pink would be nice but would clash with my summer dress i'm wearing in Venice tomorrow (eek so excited!) :D
x

Bess, you & your drawers! Lol!

Angela, whereabouts are you? I am staying in Elgin tonite, & Turiff tomorrow... and in the daytime all over the place!!! Good day today, & busy days again thurs & fri, but very positive. Tis so pretty up here & wild... travelled up east coast line this afternoon, & across, the coast is awesome! It's a wee bit colder than galloway but not as wet (not right now, anyhow!).

xxx

I live in a village about 15 min drive from Turriff!

Back