Lost My Syns Book!

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
Hey again,

I've lost my syns book so I'm having trouble remembering the syns for certain things, so I just wondered if anyone can tell me the syns for the following:

Ribena Extra Light 500ml
Oasis Extra Light 500ml
Smash Original (the tin)

cheers much everyone

Natt xx

Hi, if you go to SW groups and have the weekly password you can check these things online. Also syns are generally worked out by dividing the calorie amount by 20 and that gives you the syn value. Eg if a choc bar was 300 cals it would be 15 syns

hope that helps
much love Kel xx

Thanks much for that, I'll keep that in mind. This is my 5th and hopefully final go at SW, I've been to the group each time before, but I can't afford the group and pay for the gym, so I figure, with support of all the lovely people on this forum and my previous knowledge I'm better off paying for the gym (and actually going)!

yeah thats what i tried doing, only draw back is not beign able to use the site that way, but since i found out bout the divide by 20 thing its much easier, plus u can find the syn values/free foods/hex's etc off here or the net, and theres plenty of nice people to help on here.

Btw this is my 4/5th attempt at SW too so i know how you feel

much love Kel xx

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ribena Ribena Really Light, Ready to Drink, Blackcurrant, No Added Sugar 100ml[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oasis Oasis Light, Lemon Lime/Summer Fruits 100ml[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Smash Smash, Original, made up with water, dried 100g made up[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 3 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Hi, if you go to SW groups and have the weekly password you can check these things online. Also syns are generally worked out by dividing the calorie amount by 20 and that gives you the syn value. Eg if a choc bar was 300 cals it would be 15 syns

hope that helps
much love Kel xx

This doesn't work for everything though, some foods have a free food allowance which reduces the syn value. The 20 cals/1 syn thing generally only works for "treat" food.

Always ask first, you may get a nice surprise!

@ Jaylou - Thanks for that i wasnt sure, I just use it as a general idea if i cant find it online etc, but will defo ask first now. Thanks and sorry if i gave the wrong impression !! xx

i am the same new to the forum and doing it from home! wana be an msn diet buddy lol?

X

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nestle Ice Cream Mr Men Milkies Ice Lollies, Milk/Strawberry 33ml each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 2 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 2 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

Hey i started sw a year ago, stayed at group till september but now i just do it on my own.
Ribeina light and oasis light are really good and sweet for a free food and i had noidea smash was free :]

btw how old are you all, i just wondered because when i went to group i was the youngest by at least 10 years?
x

Back