Lost my way!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by lil_legs, 9 March 2014 Social URL.

1. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I did cambridge back in 2011 and lost 15lb in 3 weeks, switched to healthy eating and kept it off...

Now however I hust cannot get my head back into dieting so I am meeting my consultant tomorrow and starting on wednesday. I will be heavier than a started before and disgusted with myself, I need to take food out the equation for a while.

I have a planned night out on sat so I will be having a "normal" day, but i cant wait another week to start so will start weds and get back on it sunday.

Looking to do this for about 3 weeks to get a bulk off then bring healthy food back in and the gym... need to refocus and retrain my brain!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bettiesrevenge

bettiesrevenge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello little legs

I remember you from one of my various restarts. I'm finding it so hard to get my head back in the game too.

Have you started yet?

4. lil_legs

lil_legs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.91%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I'm starting tomorrow, eek!! 3 days then out on Saturday wish I wasn't but its been planned for months!!

How u getting on? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.