Lost Tesco vouchers?

*Emsie*

Gold Member
For anyone that shops at Tesco and uses the points/vouchers I used this link and just found out I had 3 pounds worth I didn't know I had! Thats not much but could be more for some people and it went towards a pounds worth I had left to get a cineworld voucher...every little helps as they say!

Boost lost Tesco points: Get get back lost points then max value

Thanks for the link, I have lost my clubcard so don't know the number it won't let me check it without the number:rolleyes:

Thanks for the link, I have lost my clubcard so don't know the number it won't let me check it without the number:rolleyes:

If you log in via the main tesco.com bit and navigate to CC that way you dont need your card no :)

Thanks Emsie - I've rep'd & thanked you for this very helpful hint.

I subscribe to the wonderful Martin Lewis website but hadn't seen this.

I followed the links and found that I had a £2.00 voucher I didn't know about - so thanks again.

Ali* said:
I've never exchanged mine and I've got £100 worth! Don't know what to spend them on :confused: Seems such a hassle

It's dead easy to do - we exchanged for restaurant vouchers.

There's loads you can exchange for, and some are triple value, so £100 worth of points will get you £300 vouchers!! xx

For £100???? :eek::eek::eek: Its worth the hassle. You can spend them in store, online, you can use them on food. electrical goods, dvds, books, wine anything.

If you really cant be bothered Im happy to take them off your hands

Lol! It's not that I can't be bothered it's just when I think of something I can 'triple' them for I don't leave myself enough time for them to come in the post ... I think that's how it works anyway. Eg, last week we decided to go to Alton Towers on Sunday ... the tickets would not have arrived in time.

Don't worry Starlight ... they'll get spent somehow!

Ideas?

I've never done the voucher thing - I put mine away throughout the year & just have a big Christmas shop for 'free'.

Ali* said:
Grrr! No good! Just looked at website. I have to send off for vouchers and book hotel at least 2 weeks in advance :(

You could order them now for next time??

If you order them, and they arrive, you could ring some of the hotels and see if some pleading might help! xx

Grrr! No good! Just looked at website. I have to send off for vouchers and book hotel at least 2 weeks in advance :(

Why not just print them off and use them instore, a £100 shopping spree. Treat yourself.

Something to wear, a DVD to watch, a book to read, something nice to eat, a nice bottle of wine.....

I know I could spend £100 in the shop in no time. Or put it towards a 'luxury' item, an ipod, a kindle, a DAB radio.....

Why not just print them off and use them instore, a £100 shopping spree. Treat yourself.

Something to wear, a DVD to watch, a book to read, something nice to eat, a nice bottle of wine.....

I know I could spend £100 in the shop in no time. Or put it towards a 'luxury' item, an ipod, a kindle, a DAB radio.....

Ooh, didn't know you could exchange them for electrical goods ... doh! I find it really hard to spend money on myself but I could easily put them towards something for the kids ... or bottles of fizz ;)

Back