Lost the Plot/Motivation/Control

dablaksista

Silver Member
Hello everyone. I'm feeling kinda low atm. I really could just do with someone to talk to.
Also. my 7lbs I lost last week has come back on and more because of the rubbish I have eaten over the last 2 days...4 slices of tiger bread with cheese and 5 bags of sweets. I dont really feel like typing everything that is going on but I could talk in private to someone that would be great. I do feel like im loosing my mind tho. I'm only 24. I shouldn't be feeling like this

Hello everyone. I'm feeling kinda low atm. I really could just do with someone to talk to.
Also. my 7lbs I lost last week has come back on and more because of the rubbish I have eaten over the last 2 days...4 slices of tiger bread with cheese and 5 bags of sweets. I dont really feel like typing everything that is going on but I could talk in private to someone that would be great. I do feel like im loosing my mind tho. I'm only 24. I shouldn't be feeling like this

Feel free to pm me hun. Xx

Dablaksista, that's a shame that your feeling so low. I'm happy to chat if that's any use to you? I have just had 5 weeks of pigging out as I had so much going on. I will be honest if your not 100% in the diet then I found it doesn't work, for me it's all or nothing. I have finally got back in the frame of mind to stick with this til I'm at goal.

Hope your brighter soon and feel free to pm me for a chat/ support xx

This is happening to me right now. Totally off the wagon!!! Need a kick up the bum. Today is a new day, so I hope I can remain 100% :/
Feel free to pm me too. I've pigged out WAY worse than you this WEEK and am scared to jump on the scales to see what damage I've done :/

X

Ok. So my crazy eatin has made me put on 2lbs... My weigh in is on Tuesday am. Does anything think ill still be able to loss 4/5lbs by then?

Real food is seeming to b so much more appealing ATM. N iv just gone thru my sachets n I have 5 extra packs that I haven't eaten this week.

If I have 4 a day does anyone think this may stop me from eating normal food or will I put on even more weight. I'm 5ft 7 btw.

My consultant charges me 47 for the 21. Although she is lovely. When I did the diet before it was only 40 pounds n that was couple years ago.

SS+ does sound like a plan but my portion sizes. Eeeek. They are not the greatest.

Portions is a difficult one but if you weigh the food it will make it easier. The omelette idea is good because it feels like a proper meal rather than a miniature meal lol give it a try. Use up the rest of ur packs maybe as 4 a day see if that helps and try ss+ for a week. Do what works for you x

Last edited:
I thought eggs weren't allowed on SS+

If u don't have the book this is a copy of what is allowed on ss+

image-1425186293.jpg

Xx

I hope you get through your sticky patch. :( x

Wow. Didn't realise there was a book. Thanks so much.

I'm just listening to some music n really missin how much I used to go out clubbin. Think I need to get this ass into gear 4 real. I miss my size 14/16 going out clothes. I have 4 boxes of high heeled shoes which cost me a heck of a lot ov money n I don't wear any of them now. Think I had my wake up call. X

Thanks again 4 list

I give up. It's pointless me paying so much money n I can't stick to it

Back