Lost weights first week, not second- quick question

Chap

Hello,

I have been reading everyones messages for a few days now and have found it all really helpful and interesting, so i thought i would join:)

I just have a quick question- I am on my third week of slim.fast- my weigh day is a Wednesday.

The first week i lost 10 lbs but the 2nd week i weighed exactly the same.

I was wondering whether this could be because i work early mornings and get up at 5-30am but don't really have time to make the milkshake (i would prefer a bit of extra sleep!) and can't afford the bars (unless they are on offer anywhere?) so I have been eating (for the 2nd week only) some other 120cal bar before i set off for work. When i get back from work at 9-30am i then have a milkshake.

Do you think this is what has stopped me losing weight? I do try even it out be only having 2 other snacks.

Thank you in advance, sorry its a bit long winded! :)

i think as long as you stick to the 1300 cals a day you shud be ok.
the meal bars and shakes are recommended as they contain vitamins you'll need as ur cutting out on so many calories.
i've heard you shud have breakfast within an hour of getting up, but you shud be fine in swapping ur mid morning snack with ur breakfast.

dontthink the bars are on offer any hwere at teh mo but keep ur eye open they often are. also the ready made shakes taste nicer and are often on offer think they are 2 for £2 in asda but you can get them cheaper elsewhere sometimes.
you had a great loss in first week so perhaps ur body is just still recovering from that.
well done and keep to it i am sure the third week and onwards will be losses! :)

Tubs of powder 2 for £7, ready made shakes 4 for £4 and pack of 3 bars £2 something this is all in Asda. You can try home and bargain too as i know they sometimes sell it. Maybe coz you had big weight loss first week you might be an everyother week loser! x

Back