Lotions and potions

Maria22

Ok I try avoid looking at myself as much as possible but I've noticed my skin on legs and arms is super dry I normally put baby oil on after my shower but this is just being drank by my skin. I drink loads of water and a max of 1 coffee a day (sometimes none, coffee can dehydrate you) any tips on a good cream for me?
And while we are talking lotions loose skin!!!! I've Been recommended nip fab tummy tuck cream (ment to be good, I've been using the bust cream and that seems to work) problem is it's £20 for it (small tube) so was wondering if anyone has a cheaper alternative as I hate spending money!!! Maybe a tried and tested type posts! Xxxx

I know what you mean!!

I've always always had skaley skin on my legs...started using the Vaseline Intensive Rescue Cream which I picked up for under £2.00 in Wilkinsons a few months ago. 2 applications and my legs were silky smooth. Be warned though, it is incredibly thick. Takes FOREVER to sink in, but I found was fantastic applied an hour before bed. My skin was then very easy to take care of after that with just normal bog standard moisturisers. I still apply it once a month or so just for a bit of a pamper. The pot is going to last me forever at the rate I use it.

For the rest of my body, I use a mixture of the Palmers Massage Lotion and The Weleda Pomegranate Oil. Both leave my body hydrated and silky :)

Thought I was on a witches forum by mistake for a moment then :D

Maria22 said:
Ok I try avoid looking at myself as much as possible but I've noticed my skin on legs and arms is super dry I normally put baby oil on after my shower but this is just being drank by my skin. I drink loads of water and a max of 1 coffee a day (sometimes none, coffee can dehydrate you) any tips on a good cream for me?
And while we are talking lotions loose skin!!!! I've Been recommended nip fab tummy tuck cream (ment to be good, I've been using the bust cream and that seems to work) problem is it's £20 for it (small tube) so was wondering if anyone has a cheaper alternative as I hate spending money!!! Maybe a tried and tested type posts! Xxxx

Oooo what is the bust cream called mine are sooooo saggy at the moment :(

It's called nip fab bust cream you can get in boots about 17 quid... Read the reviews on the boots website works for some people mine have gone from d's to a b so not happy but my skin is is getting there now and it smells like tangerines lush!!! Just waiting on store near me getting tummy tuck one in and I'll try it out!!! Xx

What that works VERY well for super dry skin is Boots Botanics Nourishing Body Butter. It smells like sun cream and feels greasy at first, but it REALLY works. I had eczema last year during the winter and this stuff actually cleared it up. It has grapeseed oil in it, which is what I think makes it so moisturising. It comes in a big tub and lasts ages. You have to warm it in your hands before putting it on so it 'melts'. It costs about £5-£6 for a tub.

I love Palmers body butter, cocoa butter is great for the skin. I also the Sanctuary Spa products from Boots, I get the scrub,then the soak and then body rub for after totally gorgeous!

I also use Lush products which are heavenly! And I've always got Bio Oil in the house :)

The nip fab bust stuff is to plump and firm
Tummy tuck cream is ment to reduce waist by 2.5 cm in 6 weeks xxx

All these images of women rubbing cream into their b00bies going round and round in my head, I think I'm going to have to call it a night!! :D

Back