Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hello everyone, Please can I join in? I have about 12 stone to lose to be officially healthy but I would be happy with 10 I have also lost a lot of weight with SW in the past around 9 stone but thought I could do it on my own and have since put it all back on again. I feel like such a fool. But never mind I have joined SW last night as I am getting married in July and would like to lose about 4 stone before then. I would like to lose 8 by Christmas and Im sure if I stay as determined as I am right now I will achieve my goal.
xx

I hear ya mrshainsworth. I lost 11 at and put back on 10st!! Husband been made redundant and had a baby!! So we'll do it together

Oooh I like this thread already!!! I think we have got lots of great characters and we will all be able to support each other!!

My BFF is coming for dinner to night to clear the last of the Xmas goodies and Im off shopping shortly to buy all the SW necessities!

I have done my self a tracker (sad arent I) which shows what will happen if I lose 2lb a week from now until next June and a place to put in actual losses to show how Im doing against target.

Im actually excited to start. We should get ourselves a name and set our selves a Jan target to get us started....any ideas?

Lots to loose!!

Good morning everyone hope everyone is doing ok today so far as it is only 11.36!!
We are now officially about 15 people in this group. So there is lots of support for each other.
Not having a good day health wise so far took a tumble in the street on way to a meeting have been to the hospital to find i have bruised my ribs and ego at the same time!! So got a rare day at home.

can anyone tell me where on this website i can find syn values as i am stumped? Anyone with ideas for a name for us?

i would like to propose we try for 8lbs loss for first goal what does everyone think. Jan 31st half a stone lighter?
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Yep I'm up for that madtaff!! Sounds like a good goal!! Poor u falling, I'd say you'll be fairly sore later!!
Don't know of any names I'm not very imaginative,!! Hopefully we might get some suggestions!!

Lots to loose!!

Hi Bugsy glad you are with me on the amount wasnt sure what to suggest .
Can you tell me where to find syn values looking for sweet potato can't seem to find it?
I am sure someone will come up with a name for us soon!!:)

Oh no madtaff that sounds awful - have you had snow? My mum in the midlands has but here in cambs just rain!

What about the New Year Revolutions? Or just Revolutions or Resolutions? or something similar....sorry not too imaginative either!

8lb sounds like a great target..............LETS DO IT!!!!!!

room for 1 more??

I started out with 11st to lose, have about 9st left. Started SW a week ago and loving it so far. have to do it online as there are on classes here so it's always good to get extra support :)

I am able to get on to slimming world online so if anyone needs any syn alues let me know and I will see if I can see for you I think sweet potato is free on green and EE not sure about red I will look now :)
x

Sweet potato is 1 Syn per 28g uncooked and 1 1/2 Syns per 28g cooked

x
Oh and Im all up for 8lb this month :)

I needed to lose 100lbs (7½) stone as I was almost twice my ideal weight (according to BMI), have lost some in the past month and have just over 6½ stone to go. I don't go to any classes/counsellor so I'm also doing it on my own.

Happy to buddy up with people also determined to lose weight and maintain the healthy lifestyle they've achieved.

J :talk017:

Lots to loose!!

Everyone is welcome big or small goals it just that there seem to be quite a few of us with big goals at the moment.

I am near cardiff we did have snow but it has all gone now just rain!!

Lots to loose!!

Thankyou Mrs Hansworth so will be trating myself to some homemade sweet potato soup all i need now is a syn free recipe!! LOL :)

My god the group is getting bigger!! Just great!!
One of thr girls in work had the spring onion and Ginger sachet sauce from aldi in a chicken stir fry yesterday, only two syns per pack, she said it was amazing!!!

As a proud member of 'The stone at a timers' I hereby pledge to lose 8lbs by 31st Jan.

signed LessofLou x

I hereby solemnly declare that I WILL lose 8 pounds by thr end of january!!!

Back