Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hiekel Essterol said:
Im confused on something with the syns.

If a piece of bread with 94 calories is 5 syns (ish) why is a mullerlight yoghurt with 94 calories syn free?

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that SW isnt just based on calories-it's all about satiation. It's how much the food fills you up-basically the best usage of calories. The easiest example to get your head round the concept is the orange vs orange juice. Imagine a box of oranges-you could drink the juice in them in 30 secs flat, therefore consuming all the calories in a short space of time, however you'd be hard pushed to eat all of the oranges whole! Hope that makes sense! Dont get hung up on looking at calories.

Welcome to the group Zennon, there is plenty of advice to be had on here. I have been a member for just over a week now and everyone has been really helpful. No question is too stupid, trust me, Ive tried :D so anything you need to know, anything you want advice on simply ask, and someone will have an answer for you. And you will get plenty of support from everyone on here as we are all in the same boat, some might have a little less to lose, some (myself included) have a lot more to lose, but the point is we are now all doing something about it.

So pull up a chair, warm your feet by the fire and good luck :D :D

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that SW isnt just based on calories-it's all about satiation. It's how much the food fills you up-basically the best usage of calories. The easiest example to get your head round the concept is the orange vs orange juice. Imagine a box of oranges-you could drink the juice in them in 30 secs flat, therefore consuming all the calories in a short space of time, however you'd be hard pushed to eat all of the oranges whole! Hope that makes sense! Dont get hung up on looking at calories.

Thanks for the advice, it makes a lot of sense when you put it that way.

Ello wee lassies, i am back from Edinburgh. Had a lovely time. I did foul up at the station today, i was so cold whilst waiting for my train i got a big cornish pasty-eek!

Otherwise, i have been pretty good, so back to basics for the next 4 days.

Going to read through all the posts i missed but i just wanted to wish all the Friday weigh ins good luck and i hope everyone is fine and dancy for the weekend :)

BBB x

wow RRH that's fantastic! bet you're well chuffed!! Little Sausage it will come off sometimes it's not always instant!!

Xxx

I lost three pounds last night, so two weeks and half a stone gone :)

Hi everyone well done on all the losses that's fantastic!!!
hey BBB and welcome back did ya have a great time in bonnie scotland? Don't worry about the slip up you've days to rectify that when do you weigh in again!!

Ekkk i'm off to get weighed in....I know it's a plus week but hey am still going!!! Xx

how do you get the award pictures in your signatures ??

Katoof: Well done hun!!!! And i am going to try work out the award thing, if i can do it, i'll be back lol

MadMazy: Good luck!!

Hey hon click whatever one ya want and copy it and save it to your pictures then insert it into your signature in the browse box!! He he hope that makes sense!! xx

thanks guys, I did it YAY

Wow some amazing weight losses on here, well done all whether your loss is big or small.

Well done too for sticking at it, even when the going gets tough.

This time is our time :) we deserve it :)

Well just an update as I thought put on but only half a pound not that horrific n considering I was sick and exercising loads roll on next week!! X x

Hi there everybody i have about 15 to lose. I have done 4.5 so far so nearly hitting my 5 stone mini target. I would be over the moon to hit my 10 stone target but one stone at a time is defo the way forward for me.

Amazing post guys. I cant believe you have done 54 pages in 2 weeks. If only the weight would come off as fast as you guys type then we would all be ok lol. Good luck everyone. I will be popping in from time to time to say hello. x x

hey welcome guys!! I know we can't all half talk on here!! he he!!! Well done 4.5 stone amazing so far!! Xx

Had abit of a breakdown today and had a few sneaky nice bits!! Some sausages, crisps and jellies!! So have enjoyed them but finished now and tomorrow is another day!!!

Well done on your five stone loss!!! That's fantastic

Hey everyone I lost 1 1/2 lb today Im a bit disappointed but Im enjoying eating this way and know that I have stuck to plan 100 % so know it will come off eventually ;-) On the plus side I got my half stone award woop woop
xxx

Back