Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Does any of you clever people know how many syns are in a Hartleys sugar free jelly (the apple and watermelon one) Cant find it on the website. I know this is not a syns area but you are all so helpful in here! x

Apple & watermelon jelly - not seen that b4. Can u tell me where u get it as really want to try some

Well I have my first weigh in on Monday, unfortunately had a couple of off days so didn't stick to plan, but been back on track today only 7.5 syns. Need to keep that up this weekend, then hopefully will get some good results. I have been walking a lot more instead of catching buses and working out on the wii. Well done to everyone on there losses however much and to those that didn't lose, keep at it, it will come.

Thanks Heikel Essterol (do you mind me asking what that means?? or is it a name??) Jacqui - I bought it at tescos - its ready made in a pot, absolutely delicious and takes away my sweet cravings!

Thanks Heikel Essterol (do you mind me asking what that means?? or is it a name??) Jacqui - I bought it at tescos - its ready made in a pot, absolutely delicious and takes away my sweet cravings!

Popping back out of lurk again!

That name confused me for DAYS. And then I got it. VERY clever :)

*disappears back into the shadows*

LessofLou said:

Say the name as it's written and you'll work it out!! :)

I've just worked out wat it means, took me' ages , I'm some dope

lol it too me a while but i've just worked it out. very clever!

Morning gang!!

just back from a 4 mile walk. felt good to get out walking again. Haven't been able to go for ages cos of the bad weather.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Glad you all like it :D The real name is Paul, much more boring.

Not long got up and having breakfast before we head out for an afternoon of Geocaching with friends. Looking forward to it, but must remember that we need to takes drinks along this time. Last weeks 3 mile near vertical trek was much harder without any fluids.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Morning ladies (and lad lol)

How are we all? I've resigned myself to a small loss this week-don't ask! I'm looking forward to seeing the damage on Tues and then getting my arse into gear, been away and not been able to cook for myself is no good.

The only consolation was when i went into work after nearly a week off, everyone could say my face looked slimmer, which was nice.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend

x

Hiekel Essterol said:
Glad you all like it :D The real name is Paul, much more boring.

Not long got up and having breakfast before we head out for an afternoon of Geocaching with friends. Looking forward to it, but must remember that we need to takes drinks along this time. Last weeks 3 mile near vertical trek was much harder without any fluids.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Where do you go Geocaching? Have been looking into it as there are lots of them in Llandudno where I live. It seems like great fun. What do you need to get started?

I will geocache wherever I am at the time basically as they are all over the place, but Im home at the moment on the Wirral so just staying local.

You would need as a minimum:

A free account at Geocaching - The Official Global GPS Cache Hunt Site
A map

However its best to replace the map with a GPS device or GPS capable phone. There are geocaching apps for iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone. You would then use these to take you to the GPS coordinates that you are given on the Geocaching website.

I've already subscribed to the website and I've got an iPhone! Have had a look at the ones in Llandudno but if I'm honest I don't really know what I'm looking for! Like what IS a geocache? Sorry if I sound stupid!!

hi everyone, been working long shifts last 2 days so not been on, well done to the fab weight losses!
i have been super good since wi last tuesday, star week is still ongoing (hoping some weightloss can help this problem out eventually), must think about exercise at dome point to speed things up a bit but i am sooooo lazy!
off shopping, cya later xx

well done everyone for all weight loses. ive just got on scales this week..3lbs loss wahoo nearly in the 14st mark get in! Cant remeber the last time i was there!! Went for a run this morning with the pooch (my dog Sedge) lol nearly killed myself lol ohh well every little exercise helps i suppose.

Congrats to all of the losses this week!! I started back to school this Wed so have been out of the loop. It has made it much easier to stick to the diet though, as I have brought all of my food and keep the cash at home, keeping me from raiding the vending machines! Was very happy when I weighed in today with a loss of 8lbs!! Must get back to the studdies as my first test in Anatomy and Physiology is on Monday, eek. I hope to stay the course today as I will be attending a 1st birthday party for my sitters daughter today.

Back