Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Just had the most delightful late late breakfast

IMAG0088.jpg

AND ONLY 3 SYNS FOR THE LOT ON EE

What a result

Im intrigued as to how you figure this out. Let me into your secret.........pppplllleeeeaassseeeeee

The first time I posted (last Saturday) I went back over the posts and added them up - this week I've just jotted down the numbers as I've been reading through each day and then totalled them up this afternoon :D: No secret! :p

Looks yummy :) what were the syns for? The sausages?

Yeah, Tesco Healthy Living Cumberland Sausage. 1 syn each.

The first time I posted (last Saturday) I went back over the posts and added them up - this week I've just jotted down the numbers as I've been reading through each day and then totalled them up this afternoon :D: No secret! :p

OMG
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I thought you had some secret script to do it or something. Thats one hell of a lot of reading :D:D:D
Thank you for doing it

Blimey that is a lot of weight we've lost between us!!!! and I contributed this time - yay!

I had a late breakfast too Hiekel, kind of similar but quorn sausages. Must try the Tesco ones.

Went to Asda today (exciting, no? ;) ) it's a long trek to Asda from where we live and went specifically to stock up on some things. Now I'm going to sort out a tentative menu for the week's evening meals. Then finish preparation for my tutoring sessions tomorrow. Took the kids to the winter garden at the big park - they were loving the massive cacti. My eldest couldn't get over the fact one of them was fluffy.

Hey guys!
Sorry I've been lacking on the posts - how are you all doing?
Can't remember last time I updated - this week I lost 2.5 lb chuffed as I managed to keep off the 10lb loss from the week before yay!!
Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Good on ya Anna vixen!!!
I struggled seriously again today, doin a long day and nite in work, and surrounded by sweets and choc!!! Ended up tasting some sweets,, tomorrow is another day!!! I feel that once thurs weigh in day is over , I'm back on a countdown to the next thurs!!!
Meant to be goin to my friends for a few days to stay wit my baby, but am just thinking it'll be do hard to stay on the straight and narrow, eventhough it's her wedding that I'm bridesmaid but she hasn't started dieting yet!!!
Decisions decisions decisions

Thanks hun :)
Move on - don't worry about it. It's so true I always feel like that and now that I am really trying with my weight loss the week seems to go slower :S
If you explain that you're doing the plan - to be fair its not like we're on shakes or anything - we're eating food that can just be adjusted slightly.
I hope you make a good decision on that one lovely xx

Hi everyone. Quiet day on here today. Whats that all about? :)

Had another day with a few hours geocaching along the Leeds-Liverpool Canal with a good friend. Fair bit of walking even if it is all flat. Its a shame that the canal is in such a poor state as it would be great to cycle all the way along, well OK not all the way along as I would end up in Leeds!!! Mind you, with a tent anything is possible I suppose. There are small areas of the canal that have been cleared but on the whole it isnt an inviting place.

Why dont they chaingang all the scum in Walton Prison and get them clearing the place up a bit?

Food wise I have been good, bacon on toast for breakfast using up a HEB. Lots of fruit to snack on while I was out. And a really nice warming turkey soup from the freezer when I got back. The pepper and curry powder really made all the difference to a cold body.

Hope you have all had a good day.

Got some more geocaching related walking to do tomorrow so hopefully will see a good result on Tuesday at WI.

Hi
I need to lose 5 stone, I too are doing slimming world and not attending classes, started diet 3 weeks ago lost 5lbs so far. I want a baby and need ivf so need to shredd the pounds

Had another day with a few hours geocaching along the Leeds-Liverpool Canal with a good friend. Fair bit of walking even if it is all flat. Its a shame that the canal is in such a poor state as it would be great to cycle all the way along, well OK not all the way along as I would end up in Leeds!!!

:nono: Mmmm and would there be some kind of problem with that Mr HE :whip:

Most of it is :) There are 2 tunnels that you'd have to go over the top of and pick the canal up at the other side but other than that you can follow the towpath right through........or you used to be able to anyway!

Back