Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Hi, i'm new here, hope you don't mind me butting in on the thread...I haven't decided on a final amount to lose yet, but am currently 18st 5.5lb, and 5ft 8in (wear a size 18-20) and went to my first meeting last Wednesday. I'm following the EE plan, and am a vegetarian - so if anyone has any tips/advice or do's and dont's (or recipe ideas) i'd be really grateful!

Hi, i'm new here, hope you don't mind me butting in on the thread...I haven't decided on a final amount to lose yet, but am currently 18st 5.5lb, and 5ft 8in (wear a size 18-20) and went to my first meeting last Wednesday. I'm following the EE plan, and am a vegetarian - so if anyone has any tips/advice or do's and dont's (or recipe ideas) i'd be really grateful!

Welcome Lou, hope its all going OK? There are loads of fab veggie ideas in the recipes section, I'd go any have a good nosey around and then try some new things! Once you've got going don't forget to look into Green days as well as EE, you get more HEs so may find it even easier!

Just wanted to say hi and encourage you with my loss so far. 116 lbs lost, 41 lbs to go. It is possible!

Wow Tom, well done, this is fantastic progress! I really hope that I'm still posting in a year's time and able to leave someone an equally inspiring message!

Just wanted to say hi and encourage you with my loss so far. 116 lbs lost, 41 lbs to go. It is possible!

wow, thats amazing, thankyou its jsut what I needed to read today :D

Morning Everyone...hope you all had a good bank holiday! The weather was pants here yesterday so had a sort of veg out day (with ironing,washing & cleaning in between!) lol.

I have to say im glad these bank holidays are over because it throws my dieting right out of the window lol I know i shouldnt say it but when im at home i tend to relax, watch tel and think "WHAT CAN I EAT!" which is not good whereas if i was at work i have scheduled times for lunch and snacks lol.....anyway got 4weeks to buckle down get 7lbs off for my holiday :)

Hope you all have a good week :)

I am so frustrated with myself, I have been filming for my bbc3 documentary over the weekend, well on saturday. And i didnt have time for a propper meal till after they had gone which was 8.30pm...so from my breakfast (7.45am) them arriving at 8am i didnt eat anything apart from a bannana...but was picking at naughty foods, i had 3 liquorice torpeedos, a pack of french fries and a galexey caramel from the celebrations...Since then i have tryed to be good...nothing has gone in my mouth which hasnt been syned.

But i just seem to be struggling...i sit at home and think what can i eat...and im not even hungery. Its half term so adult only times at the baths are cancelled so i dont want to go the baths. I have been for a few long walks with my dog and today i shall be doing my ministry of sound work out.

Im just annoyed as i want a good weightloss and i feel really fat,
Its just not a nice feeling...i want my mojo and motivation back please?

Hi evanthomas OMG hun you have nothing to worry about...French Fries are 5.5syns her pack (i eat them daily as my syns), the celebrations are 2.5syns per sweet not sure about the liquorice but you have not done any damage...just count them as your syns. I know what you mean though about fat days i get them all the time but i just keep thinking about what i'll look like for my wedding and that soon springs me into action again lol Come on we can do it sending loads {{{{hugs}}}} keep your chin up

xx

Morning Everyone...hope you all had a good bank holiday! The weather was pants here yesterday so had a sort of veg out day (with ironing,washing & cleaning in between!) lol.

I have to say im glad these bank holidays are over because it throws my dieting right out of the window lol I know i shouldnt say it but when im at home i tend to relax, watch tel and think "WHAT CAN I EAT!" which is not good whereas if i was at work i have scheduled times for lunch and snacks lol.....anyway got 4weeks to buckle down get 7lbs off for my holiday :)

Hope you all have a good week :)

I think we had exactly the same day - housework interspersed with sofa!!! I too love to be home but find it so much easier to stick to plan when I'm in work! I pack my lunch bag everyday with brekkie, lunch and a snack and don't give food another thought then until I get home again. Perhaps I need to pack my lunch bag at the weekends too!!! (Although I don't fancy a boxed sunday lunch!!)

I am so frustrated with myself, I have been filming for my bbc3 documentary over the weekend, well on saturday. And i didnt have time for a propper meal till after they had gone which was 8.30pm...so from my breakfast (7.45am) them arriving at 8am i didnt eat anything apart from a bannana...but was picking at naughty foods, i had 3 liquorice torpeedos, a pack of french fries and a galexey caramel from the celebrations...Since then i have tryed to be good...nothing has gone in my mouth which hasnt been syned.

But i just seem to be struggling...i sit at home and think what can i eat...and im not even hungery. Its half term so adult only times at the baths are cancelled so i dont want to go the baths. I have been for a few long walks with my dog and today i shall be doing my ministry of sound work out.

Im just annoyed as i want a good weightloss and i feel really fat,
Its just not a nice feeling...i want my mojo and motivation back please?

Hope you're feeling more positive today lovely? We all have good days when it all feels so easy and then for no apparent reason days where it all feels so much harder and the journey feels so long. However, just stick with it, keep chipping away with little baby steps and before you know it you'll be seeing the results on the scales and in your clothes xxx

W.I tonight eeek, no exercise for me tor a few weeks as really damaged my ankle. Dreading the next few Wednesdays. Hopefully the last few classes I did last week will give me a loss this week .

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Hi all, wondering if anyone would mind if I rejoined the thread again. Not been active on here since March. I was getting depressed about SW because my weight was yo-yo-ing for about 12 weeks and nothing I did seemed to stop it.
Thankfully I got over that and Im up to 38lb off so far now. Looking forward to getting back into the thread and continuing with my weight loss.

Hi all, wondering if anyone would mind if I rejoined the thread again. Not been active on here since March. I was getting depressed about SW because my weight was yo-yo-ing for about 12 weeks and nothing I did seemed to stop it.
Thankfully I got over that and Im up to 38lb off so far now. Looking forward to getting back into the thread and continuing with my weight loss.

Welcome back :) Well done for your losses so far x

4lbs off for me this week :D

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Oh sorry to hear bout your ankle. Sounds nasty. Sending you get well vibes ~~~~~ :)

Had a 6.5lb loss yesterday. Was delighted. Also did my first workout on my new gym programme!! Came out like a tomato but it's for the greater good! And I'm surprisingly not sore this morning. Off to the gym again later then 2 days break due to work and a wedding on fri. Hoping to stay as much on plan as possible at the wedding!

We lost the same this week :)

I was so pleased with my loss and it will take a bit of pressure off as I cant do my body step or attack classes for at least two weeks due to my ankle. It is alot better but weak and sore. I am thinking I may brave my swim suit and go swimming as I feel awful doing no exercise!

Well done on your exercise, and I am sure you will manage to stay on plan at the wedding :D

need to loose 1.5 lb this week to get my 4.5 stone award. Fingers crossed I can do it with little/ no exercise!

Hope everyone is doing well this week and looking forward to the weekend!

Hi everybody, thank you for the replies to my newbie post!

I went to my first weigh-in last night - 8.5lb off!!!!!!! So happy, obviously still got a loooong way to go but not a bad start, and has made me feel a lot more positive about what i'm doing! :D

xx

Congrats on everyones losses this week, Ive been a bit absent have had alot on. after a rush to hospital 4am sunday morning, Ive been diagnosed with gall stones :| - I thought the pains were typical fat people pains ;S Oh well. -1.5 this week, which Im really gutted about. the scaled went to 22.13 and I thought YES! then it beeped at 23.0 So STILL in the same stone bracket, and 2lb off my stone. I do know where Ive gone wrong this week, Ive been skipping alot of breakfasts and generally not eating alot (it brings on painful attacks when I do) now Ive got some super strong pain killers all this will be rectified. I said my target was 3lb ffor the week coming but im going to try and get 5, I will then smash the 23st barrier and get my stone award. motivation /determination has never been a strong point for me but (for today atleast ;D) I have bucket loads.

Dont feel well. Just completed 11 1/2 mile bike ride and Im suffering for it now. Everwhere aches, absolutely everywhere. And I feel quite ill. The heat out there probably hasnt helped matters either to be honest though.

Likely low blood sugar. Did you fuel up before you went out?
Get some food into you and have a sit down for 20 mins.
Plenty of fluids too.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I ended up lying down on the bed for an hour with the fan on and a cold towel on my head to try and bring my core temp down. I have since been able to get back up and have some food so think all is good now.

Back