Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

I got like that one day after 2 hours of cardio classes, It was really warm then too and I think it was the heat and lack of hydration. Drink loads of fluids even if you feel a bit better, if I feel bad now I have a lucozade light as well as loads they are only 2.5 syns and have electrolytes in to help after a lot of sweating!

WELL DONE on 11.5 mile :)

Morning Guys, well today is weigh in day and i was so nerves because i've not been 100% good...well i say that i've not been naughty just eating all my 15syns everyday which i usually dont do - i have roughly 5-10syns a day. So, i lost 1lb this wekk WAHOOOOOOO, im so shuff because i've hit my 2.5stone sticker today too :) :) :) :) :)

My weight loss seems to have slowed down so upping my game this week, reading back through all my mags and books so some super speed food and make sure nothing naughty passes my lips lol Got Gammon in Honey Glaze for dinner (from Iceland and its FREE on EE) with wedges & veg....also im gonna see if not eating carbs at night might help??

Hope everyone is good today, sun is out gonna relax and read :)

xx

Lou, Katoof, Hoping, Chelle, Princess (and everyone else!) - well done on the fab losses this week!!! STS for me, but I had three days away with work and although I made OK choices, you can never be sure syns wise when you're eating out. I'm hoping its mostly fluid though and I'll be on my way again now!

Hi all, wondering if anyone would mind if I rejoined the thread again. Not been active on here since March. I was getting depressed about SW because my weight was yo-yo-ing for about 12 weeks and nothing I did seemed to stop it.
Thankfully I got over that and Im up to 38lb off so far now. Looking forward to getting back into the thread and continuing with my weight loss.

Welcome back HE!!! I wondered where you were! Well done for the 38lbs, and heres to getting back into your zone again x
I wasn't a million miles away from you this week, I had to go to Bootle for work again - I think the car knows its way on its own by now!

Thats awsome mate, you obviously have your game face on. I have just started out on the long road with 11 stone to lose - 3wks in on SW and a stone off :eek:

Hello Ricardo, welcome and well done on a great start! Look forward to getting to know you and sharing in your journey

Congrats on everyones losses this week, Ive been a bit absent have had alot on. after a rush to hospital 4am sunday morning, Ive been diagnosed with gall stones :| - I thought the pains were typical fat people pains ;S Oh well. -1.5 this week, which Im really gutted about. the scaled went to 22.13 and I thought YES! then it beeped at 23.0 So STILL in the same stone bracket, and 2lb off my stone. I do know where Ive gone wrong this week, Ive been skipping alot of breakfasts and generally not eating alot (it brings on painful attacks when I do) now Ive got some super strong pain killers all this will be rectified. I said my target was 3lb ffor the week coming but im going to try and get 5, I will then smash the 23st barrier and get my stone award. motivation /determination has never been a strong point for me but (for today atleast ;D) I have bucket loads.
Honey, what a horrible time for you. I hope those painkillers are doing their job and you're feeling OK? As for motivation, of course you can do it, you ARE doing it!! Come on, we have a theme park trip to arrange for next summer! xxx

Lazy day here, just about to get the barbie going for my lamb & veg kebabs - yum!!

Hello hope you don't mind me joining in this thread either!? I joined slimming world 5 weeks ago and have lost 14lbs! Now weighing 17.3half would like to eventually get to 9.12 half (not sure if I'll make it or nor) I would have then lost 10 stone as when instated Ww 3 years ago i was weighing 19.12half got down to 15.7 then it started toed to yo yo!! That's why j joined sw for a change! md it's obviously right for me!! Really enjoying extra easy xx

Hi all, and thanks for the welcome backs.

Took the kids to the Cheshire Ice Cream Farm today to get an ice cream. I went there full well knowing there would be temptation, but I had prepared myself. I knew I wasnt going to get an ice cream simply because I didnt need one. What I was going to do was get myself a nice cold bottle of diet sprite or something like that. I would get more refreshment from that than an ice cream anyway.

However when we got there and we had bought the kids ice creams I was pissed to say the least that the only diet drinks they had were diet coke and water. I hate the taste of diet coke and was damned if I was paying £1.50 for a 500ml bottle of water. Was not impressed at all.

Came away and went to a Sainsburys to get some of their flavoured fizzy water to drink, very refreshing it was too.

Wont be going back to the ice cream farm in quite a while thats for sure.

Was looking for some syn free/low syn sweet snacks. Got some Mikado which are 2/1 syn and some sugar free marshmallows 4/1 syn. Also bought some of those Swizzells Rainbow drops thinking they were low in syns but it turns out they arent. Oh well, at least I still have the Mikado and marshmallows.

Tonights tea is a rather nice salad and dressing with some boiled potatoes, mixed meats and other fresh stuff, virtually syn free.

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

Paul

Can I join? I started 1 week ago (doing it from home) due to weigh in tonight, so crossing fingers that I have lost some weight. I have loads to lose - 11stone OMG! Where did it all come from...

I did slimming world about 6 years ago and lost 6 stone and was 9 1/2st but have put on so much weight since :( But this time I want to change many things in my life and this is one of them :)

Can I join? I started 1 week ago (doing it from home) due to weigh in tonight, so crossing fingers that I have lost some weight. I have loads to lose - 11stone OMG! Where did it all come from...

I did slimming world about 6 years ago and lost 6 stone and was 9 1/2st but have put on so much weight since :( But this time I want to change many things in my life and this is one of them :)

Welcome and good luck xx

banishwobbleforever said:

Good luck with weigh in are you doing ee I love it!! You have done it before you can do it again good for you xx

Thanks everyone, I am feeling very positive at the moment but know that it will get harder and that is when I normally fall off the wagon.

I am sticking to green days at the moment as I am not a big fan of meat, but I may throw in a few EE days especially if out for a meal. :)

"Best of luck on your journey. Plenty of help and advice on here. I have lots to loose too but take it 7lb at a time and I'm down 29lb in 8 weeks :)"

Wow! Well done hoping, I am impressed and hope that I have as much success x

I think I need to join here too.
I have done SW so many times,I know I can do it but right now I feel defeated before I start! I have more than 10 stones to lose and really need encouragement to get going x

Has anyone missed me haha! It's been ha;f term so I've been up to my eyes in sproglets. I think I've had a good week, only weigh in will tell (tomorrow).

Twisted, I had gallstones after my second bubba and gallstones are a b*t*h! You have my sympathy. I found dieting made mine worse, 4 days into a diet guarenteed I'd set of a large attack, apparently a massive quick drop in cholesterol levels can also trigger an attack. Try to keep your food pattern nice and regular. I know lots of gallstone sufferers manage on a very low fat diet and that helps but for me it was impossible and I couldn't pin down what would trigger my attacks, one day I could eat loads of cheese no problem and another day I'd have the smallest amount of cheese on my pasta and off I'd go. I really hope it's managable for you. If you get the chance to get the blighters out do it, best thing I ever did, I got my life back after that. Massive hugs, hope you are feeling ok.

Welcome to all the newbies.

Wow on some of your losses, I am mega impressed, what am I doing wrong not to get 4-6lb losses? I'm nice and active, I exercise every day, I eat well within the rules. I hope I get 2-3 off tomorrow.x

I think I need to join here too.
I have done SW so many times,I know I can do it but right now I feel defeated before I start! I have more than 10 stones to lose and really need encouragement to get going x

I have just started back and I too fall off the wagon so often my hubby doesn't even believe I am on the wagon! I hope that coming on this thread and setting myself achievable goals I will keep going and win this time :553::553:

Hi guys!! I'm back :)
Been a little bit off the wagon but today is the start of day 4 100%, you will probably see me on here alot more, as I am now unemployed. So apart from when will be searching for a job and doin all the othet stuff i do, I'll try to check in with you guys!
Well done to everyone, keep smiling! Xx

Good morning all, hope everyone is ok.

Starting a new job tonight, night shifts, dont know what sort of impact its going to have on my weight loss, hopefully very little, but its the not knowing. Been out of work for a few years so this is going to be interesting for that reason aswell.

WI is tomorrow, hoping for a good loss, especially as I managed to give myself heat stroke on a near 12 mile bike ride.

Fingers crossed anyway.

Good luck to all weighing in today and if anyone wants to wish me luck for my first day on the job I would really appreciate it.

Paul

Back