Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Drat! I really wanted to hit 25 lbs this week and I missed it by 1/2 lb.

So unfair!! Have a pee, put on your birthday suit and try again lol!!!
Alternatively, remember that you are 2 days early for WI so I bet in 2 days time you'll have hit the 25, you just won't see it until next week!

Paul - well done on a fab week, great stuff!

My back is feeling better today, not quite right but I'm not having to pause midway between sitting and standing now at least!

Hello peeps, hope everyone is OK?

Heres to a fab on-plan weekend for us all!

morning guys well weigh in 2day and lost 3lbs this week...wahoo....so pleased was waiting for this big loss...another step closer to a better body lol

Hope everyone is good today and weather stays good for my BBQ

:)

Feeling really down today guys. Missed W.I on Wednesday as I wad babysitting so haven't updated my wright but scales at home say in one week I put on 5 lbs. These scales are the same as class. I know I haven't been able to exercise apart from swimming but I have swam most days over 1500 m and been 100% on plan every day.

What can I do ? I know I can't loose without exercise but to put-on has really upset me. Won't update weight until I weigh in at class but I'm dreading going to class now

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Katoof, what do you mean you can't lose without exercise? It wouldn't be the massive weekly losses you're used to, but you would still lose weight. I think your body is trying to adjust to the change in activity now but it's not like you're going to put on weight every week.

Think about this: that 6.5 lb loss you had recently required a deficit of over 22,000 calories. And you've been pulling big numbers every time. It's hard, but try not to stress over your body taking an adjustment week. You will lose again.

Feeling really down today guys. Missed W.I on Wednesday as I wad babysitting so haven't updated my wright but scales at home say in one week I put on 5 lbs. These scales are the same as class. I know I haven't been able to exercise apart from swimming but I have swam most days over 1500 m and been 100% on plan every day.

What can I do ? I know I can't loose without exercise but to put-on has really upset me. Won't update weight until I weigh in at class but I'm dreading going to class now

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Wait until you can go to weigh in, you can lose weight without exercise (See my stats) :) Ok I would have lost weight quicker not doubt but I really dont have the time for exercise as I work 52 hrs a week

thanks guys, feeling a bit better today as managed a body attack class without any ankle pain :D going swimming and aqua aerobics later! I am hoping my ankle is finally better and I can start getting back into my routine. Was just having a few bad days and I know I had a good loss the week before its just so hard seeing a large gain after being 100%

How is everyone else doing this week? Having a nice rain filled weekend?

by the way has anyone here tried any of the gillian michaels fitness dvds??? I was thinking of doing something on days when I swim. Just that they look hard and wonder how high impact they are and how suitable for someone my size?

Hello my lovelies! Sorry I haven't been on much I've had a busy week. I think I've had a good week but I never really can tell as I don't have scales at home (probably for the best for me lol). I'm weighing in tomorrow, hoping to kiss goodbye to 1.5lb which would take me to the first target I set when I joined in Jan. I'm 3.5lb off my 3 stone award. I would love to get that tomorrow but I may be asking a bit much lol.

Has anyone got zumba on the wii? Is it any good? How big is the belt? I'm a big girl but still nipped in at the waist so I'm hoping it will fit.

KAtoof, it may be water, believe in the plan and plough on, it will come off plus some next week. Gaining is a horrble feeling but fluctuations are normal, as long as the trend is down then you are still on track. Hugs.x

Chelle, 3lbs is amazing, well done.

Heikel, well done on the 2lb loss. :D

Good luck to all for this week. We can do it. xxx

Well done to everyone on your weight loss. I can't wait until I have been on the diet a few more months and hopefully atsrting to notice a difference.
This week I lost 3.5lb really pleased that makes it 10 3/4lb so far :)
There is so much super information and support on here thanks to everyone x

Banish, 3.5lbs is excellent. The time will fly by, I realised this weekend that I've been on my weightloss journey for 5 months already! You will see a difference very soon.x

Hi all. Congratulations to the slimmers, and welcome to the noobs.

Well its the start of a new week. WI is tomorrow. Not expecting anything but a gain this week. I had a naughty weekend, far too many Mikados to lose, and there was bread as well.

Over the weekend I had a look at my situation and I still have 17st to lose. Thats a lot which ever way you look at it, and its going to take me a long long time; 2 years, 3 years, maybe 4 years (Im giving myself 3 1/2 years as thats when I hit 40). And in that time I an going to have days/weekends where I am not on plan, whether its because of a party, meal or just an 'off' weekend. So Im happy to accept that.

This weekend has been one of those weekends. It was a sort of 'get it out of my system' weekend, and there will be more in the future. But for now its over and done with. Today I am happily back on track. I enjoyed the last weekend, and because of it I can enjoy getting back onto plan today.

And so I am happy. If/when I gain tomorrow I will know that its not a problem because I know what caused it, and I enjoyed what caused it, and I know that I am back on plan so next week will be a good week.

Hello my lovelies, I am a bit of a noob round here and wondered if if I can join this thread.

Ive lost 3st 2 so far and theoretically Ive got about ohhhhh 14 or 15 more to go :sigh: (Actually that doesn't sound as bad as it used to be :cool: ) So Im not setting ANY goal that far ahead as I dont imagine its even attainable for me, so Im just tootling along, a few pounds at a time. I guess the next goal is to get below the big 2-4 or to get my next half stone :)

So that's me, hope that's OK.

Hello my lovelies, I am a bit of a noob round here and wondered if if I can join this thread.

Ive lost 3st 2 so far and theoretically Ive got about ohhhhh 14 or 15 more to go :sigh: (Actually that doesn't sound as bad as it used to be :cool: ) So Im not setting ANY goal that far ahead as I dont imagine its even attainable for me, so Im just tootling along, a few pounds at a time. I guess the next goal is to get below the big 2-4 or to get my next half stone :)

So that's me, hope that's OK.

Hi and welcome and well done on the weight loss so far x

Ermintrude, hi and welcome. I set my goals a few stone at a time, my first was 3 stone, I've now reset another 2stone, then I'll go down 1stone at a time. Well done on your loss so far.

Heikel, you can and will do this, just in steps, as you go along your journey you will feel so much better. Just 3stone off has made a difference to how I feel about myself.

Well I have the most excellent news to share. I lost 4lb at weigh in which means I got my 3 stone award!!!!!!!! YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!! I got SOTW too. I sooo needed a decent loss, I've worked hard for it. I've set my next goal as 2 stone, I'll have another 3 to lose after that (I think).
I've taken some -3stone pics for my journey, hoping one day I'll have the courage to show the b4 pics to you all.x

Hi all, I'm a newbie so I hope you don't mind me tagging along! I have 5 and a half stone to lose to get into my healthy weight range. It seems so far away but i'm very determined this time!

Back