Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Surzy that is sooooo lovely xxxxxxxxx
He sounds so like my hubby - very fussy about me looking after the car he bought me!!
Best wishes Hun and know that things will work out xxx

Ok bloke code to English translation.

He had an idea what you were doing but didn't know how to approach the subject without embarrassing or upsetting you.

He loves you for you, size is not important to him, you are beautiful in his eyes no matter what.

He didn't realise that was why you wouldn't lend him the car but was concerned over the state you let it get into as he sees it as a representation of his love for you and if you don't care for it, do you care for him?
Would you feel the same if he let his wedding ring get covered in paint and doesn't clean it or if he lost it? ( assuming you get a ring for him).

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Ok bloke code to English translation.

He had an idea what you were doing but didn't know how to approach the subject without embarrassing or upsetting you.

He loves you for you, size is not important to him, you are beautiful in his eyes no matter what.

He didn't realise that was why you wouldn't lend him the car but was concerned over the state you let it get into as he sees it as a representation of his love for you and if you don't care for it, do you care for him?
Would you feel the same if he let his wedding ring get covered in paint and doesn't clean it or if he lost it? ( assuming you get a ring for him).

Thank you ColJack - I've never and would never think about it that way as I don't speak bloke. x

I would have said the same as coljack :)

I don't think hes being materialist. He has his point (bless him, I was smiling when I read that) tidy up :p ((hugs)) but you know that he's behind you,.. If he wasn't bothered about you he wouldn't have asked whether you need any help :)

It's wonderful that you have someone in your life who doesn't care about your size- but I'd tell him to care... Being beautiful isn't just about how big you are, that's right... But being big doesn't equal to healthy.. So he should care about you health. So tell him to care about it :) and tell him to always think you're beautiful :)

I am SO HAPPY that you wrote him the email..

Rozie x

Think I am in love with coljack - you are such a sweetheart helping us girlies understand bloke speak xxxxxx and wow you legend you check out your ticker!! We need tips for sticking to SW too - could do with some meal ideas as have had a bad week!!!

Surzy, sending you big big hugs ((((( xxx))))) - we started this journey at the same time and we knew it wouldn't be easy but you have been so brave in bringing all this to the surface and in the end that honesty will help to heal. Take each moment / meal / day at a time, embrace everyone who wants to help you and most of all, be kind to yourself xxx

Surzy, so glad you are facing this and you will beat it. Thinking of you. Here if you need us. X

And I'd tell him he knows where the hoover is '-p.

She is soooo gorgeous and I bet she can't believe her luck finding her new mummy!! Is she spoilt.....on the bed/settee??

Bed no, but she never ventures upstairs tbh if she did it would be a yes :D Settee always we find it difficult finding a space lol!!

I love coljack interpretation of the text, how great it is to be able to get a man's perspective, and we thought it was us women who was cryptic ;), seriously I think what coljack has said is a spot on and he loves you for YOU and he has offered you help so next time you feel like binging tell him and let him give you the help he's offered! Here I am offering you advise when tbh I need to take heed of it myself!!!

Michele x

Not liking the look of my midweek scales.
I was down 2 lbs Saturday morning but come Monday morning ( after 1/4 of a pork pie, a small slice of chocolate roll and a mars cake bar at moms Sunday night ) I was UP 2 lbs.....
a difference of 4 lbs for one night of around 30 syns???

Given that my daily syns are one extra weetabix and some gravy, and that others in group drink 105 syns worth or more on a Saturday and still have a loss, I'm a bit peeved.

I'm hoping that it's just a side effect of giving blood last Thursday ( fluid retention to build up the reserves again ? ) and that it will go away by weigh in.

I joined class last night at 18st 8.5lbs bit shocked but hey last time I'll see that weight!!! had a read of my books and was looking forward to starting yet I've gotten of to a bad start for the day, there's a few family health issues going on at the minute and I had to pay my dad a flying visit this morning so no time for breakfast and didnt even grab my lunch, but I'm having a Jacket pot with beans & salad for lunch, I've had a banana, apple and orange for breakfast and I'll have some more fruit later and for tea I know OH is cooking a spag bol from scratch so that will be free too and bulked with mushrooms and I've got some veg soup in the freezer that i can use as my ss food!! am hoping this is sounds ok as I'm still a little shaky of what i'm doing as i didnt sit down to read until gone 10.00pm last night, just hope its sunk in!! Well done on your lose Surzy :) ColJack what day do you wi sorry, I'm sure thats just a false reading and you'll have a loss, your weight chart/tracker is FAB and so inspirational too :D Good luck anyone else facing the scales x

Chelemad sounds great to me! I have just had a wholemeal pitta pocket with ham,lettuce,tomato and light Mayo - yummy and filling xxxx

Last year I lost almost 3 stone before I ran out of steam and stopped trying. In the last 6 months I've put 1 stone back on and here I am again.

It's nice to see some familiar names here.

Yeah welcome back tpals x x

Hi tpals, I remember you welcome back. X

Due to work and home commitments I can't go to group anymore, I have loads to go and don't know if I can manage without group.
I'm back, and will need all the help to keep me on track.
I wanna lose another 6 stones :sigh:

Morning peeps, how's everyone doing?

Janeasetler I'm sure you'll get the support & motivation you need on here :)

Michele x

Back