Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Yippeeeeeee got my 8 stone award this morning! 8 stone and 1/2lb GONE! :bliss: Only 2.5lb to go to be the lightest I remember being in my adult life :)

Little flutterby and Ermy!!!!

Wow!!!!! So chuffed for you ladies!!!!!

Little flutterby, I have 1st 11.5lb to go to a maintainable target but I may go for an extra 7-10lbs. We are going to be sooooooo skinny!!!!

I love this group because it shows how doable thus diet is. *Sorry healthy eating plan*lol. It inspires newbies, when I joined here I never thought I'd get anywhere near a 7st loss but I've done it!!!! Target looms!!!

Hi to all the newbies and the oldest!!

Did I mention I got my 7st award!:p

well done Erm :) and IloveCake :D

My initial target was always 10 stone loss- so that's the 1 stone 13lb. But, I might go as low as 11 stone 3lb (in weight) which is 11 stone 4lb loss. That's 3 st 3lb away. But I'll decide when I am holding my 10 stone award- I don't know what I'm going to look like then, I might still have a few flabby bits i want to get rid of...so we shall see...

I dont really have an end goal, I never in my wildest dreams thought I would even get this far! :) My project at the mo is to get 10 stone off, hopefully by the summer, but you just never know whats around the corner, so I just take each day as it comes :)

Ill still be 17.5 stone even if I manage that, but every pound is better than I was before! :)

Erm, it's really hard to work out where you need to be isn't it. When I started this journey I never thought I'd lose even 3 stone and in my head 3.5st was going to change my life lol!
Technically I could live with the weight that I'm at because I'm not the crazy number I was but I know I'm not done. I think you'll probably know when you get there. Each 1/2st now seems to make a big difference to me now. I'm worried it will slow down to a snails pace but even if it does I'll just keep going and coming up with new action plans. You must feel amazing now, have you got any before and after pics posted yet?

Littlef, I'd love to get my 10st award, I think we are similar heights and weights but I don't know if I can maintain it. I've always had 36E boobs and hips and a bum. I used to sit at 13st at 19 years and I looked fab and I was full of confidence. So for now that's my aim. I don't know if going any lower is even possible for me or if I want to. It's unknown territory for me so I have to take it as it comes I guess and work it out as I'm going along. I've been carrying this weight for 10 years, all of my adult life so working out where I can maintain may be the hardest part.

Erm, it's really hard to work out where you need to be isn't it. When I started this journey I never thought I'd lose even 3 stone and in my head 3.5st was going to change my life lol!
Technically I could live with the weight that I'm at because I'm not the crazy number I was but I know I'm not done. I think you'll probably know when you get there. Each 1/2st now seems to make a big difference to me now. I'm worried it will slow down to a snails pace but even if it does I'll just keep going and coming up with new action plans. You must feel amazing now, have you got any before and after pics posted yet?

Ohhhh I know that in theory I still have marathons to go and I dont expect to ever get to whatever I 'should' be. tbh I dont really feel too bad even now, I can already do so, so many things I never used to be able to! And I dont feel the same awful way about myself at all, things have improved no end in that respect! I guess getting fitter is the next step, I need to start doing some exercise now Im safe to be let out the house :D

I've got some piccies but Im not letting them out :p Not sure if I ever will tbh. I didnt take any piccies until about 5 months down the line, now I try to take one a month so I can see how Im going :)

I'm ready for my weigh in tonight, very tempted to get on the scales before I go.... Start of my journey here I come although I feel very bloated today so I'm expecting much. Wish me luck x

ermintrude said:
Ohhhh I know that in theory I still have marathons to go and I dont expect to ever get to whatever I 'should' be. tbh I dont really feel too bad even now, I can already do so, so many things I never used to be able to! And I dont feel the same awful way about myself at all, things have improved no end in that respect! I guess getting fitter is the next step, I need to start doing some exercise now Im safe to be let out the house :D

I've got some piccies but Im not letting them out :p Not sure if I ever will tbh. I didnt take any piccies until about 5 months down the line, now I try to take one a month so I can see how Im going :)

Not marathons erm, it soon ticks by. Just a few months ago I was where you are now. It's flown by. I'd love to see your pics as would others. I bet you have wow pics.

Not marathons erm, it soon ticks by. Just a few months ago I was where you are now. It's flown by. I'd love to see your pics as would others. I bet you have wow pics.

Heh, I dont mind the 'now' pics too much bur Im NOT putting the before pic up yet±! :eek: :p I'm sure people would see the 'now' pic anyway and think OMG if that's now just WHAT did she loook like before? :wave_cry:

Heh, I dont mind the 'now' pics too much bur Im NOT putting the before pic up yet±! :eek: :p I'm sure people would see the 'now' pic anyway and think OMG if that's now just WHAT did she loook like before? :wave_cry:

Erm, thats so funny. I always read the magazine and still after losing heaps i'm fatter still than all of the featured sucess stories than when they started :D

Erm, thats so funny. I always read the magazine and still after losing heaps i'm fatter still than all of the featured sucess stories than when they started :D

OMG I know! :eek: I love the "Lots to Lose" thread for that :D And all these threads I read about how Im 14-stone-and-a-fat-worthless-frump :( I *used* to be a 14 stone fat worthless frump, I am now a 19 stone hotbag! :cool: :p

And the rest of the gang - you are all brilliant!! I can't wait to be able to talk about BIG losses....feel better after losing a stone so can't imagine how fab you all must be feeling. Xx

Yeh feels great, really chuffed :) until when I walked out and a lass said to me you loose all water in the first week... Deflated or what!!

Yeh feels great, really chuffed :) until when I walked out and a lass said to me you loose all water in the first week... Deflated or what!!

have to agree with Surzy, its pure jealousy on her part, green isn't a very nice colour!!

Well done on your loss, don't let anyone make you feel less proud, it is a FAB loss!! Well done again

M x

Thank you...I was really chuffed. Bring on this week, I've had 3 x sausages, jacket potatoe with beans and scrambled egg, all for just 1 and half syns...really hope we all have a good week :-D x

Everyone is doing great!

I've just shifted my schedule around so I can join an exercise class at work. The other women in it are all about 15 years older than me, but they're so friendly it's fun.

Hi girls, just keep going it only has to get better. What a difference it has made to me already. Before I started I was constantly shattered and even getting the vac out was exhausting I had to sit down regularly during cleaning the house. Now Im zipping around like a mad thing and yesterday I spent 5 hours on my feet cooking up a storm making SW meals for the freezer and cleaning the house. Four weeks ago that would have been impossible. It is so worth it. xx

Back