Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

cmcewn said:
Hi girls, just keep going it only has to get better. What a difference it has made to me already. Before I started I was constantly shattered and even getting the vac out was exhausting I had to sit down regularly during cleaning the house. Now Im zipping around like a mad thing and yesterday I spent 5 hours on my feet cooking up a storm making SW meals for the freezer and cleaning the house. Four weeks ago that would have been impossible. It is so worth it. xx

Yeh would also love to know what meals you have been making :) x

@ ermintrude & little flutterby: wow, wow, wow!!!! Amazing losses and such an inspiration. I have 9stone to lose. 4lbs down & a long way to go, but I'm trying my best to stay in 'one day at a time mode'. Well done guys, seriously, you're fabulous. Xo

One day at a time is the best way to look at things

shoegirl said:
@ ermintrude & little flutterby: wow, wow, wow!!!! Amazing losses and such an inspiration. I have 9stone to lose. 4lbs down & a long way to go, but I'm trying my best to stay in 'one day at a time mode'. Well done guys, seriously, you're fabulous. Xo

Hi Shoegirl, I am 4 stone down, 6 to go and like you I think it's best to treat each day as a mini goal. I also try not to think of the overall number of stones to go, but instead focus on reaching the next 1/2 stone and getting my shiny. It's feels great getting those little babies!!

Hey there everyone!!

I am 5 stone 4.5 lbs down and still have probably another 6 to go!!

But saying that, I have never been skinny in my adult life (or teens or childhood for that matter!!! lol) so I'm not sure what I will look like at what weight so I am just going to keep going until I am happy!!!

Weigh in is tonight so hopefully I will be a little lighter!!

Good luck with everyone!!

I just keep putting weight on slowly every year, total yo-yo dieter.. But after booking a holiday to thailand I want to feel good not awful around all those skinny 20 year old travellers.. sooooo, slimming world started properly (after like 5 half attempts)

I've only lost 1lb in 2 weeks, but got taken out for dinner twice last week..

4 stone to lost, seems so much I don't know how to even start, feeling daunted? Does anyone else get scared its not going to work, dieting never seems to work for me, I don't even eat badly, and walk loads.

HELP! xxx

Well done vexing! That's amazing. Can you share any tips? How long hv you been doing it for? X

I just keep putting weight on slowly every year, total yo-yo dieter.. But after booking a holiday to thailand I want to feel good not awful around all those skinny 20 year old travellers.. sooooo, slimming world started properly (after like 5 half attempts)

I've only lost 1lb in 2 weeks, but got taken out for dinner twice last week..

4 stone to lost, seems so much I don't know how to even start, feeling daunted? Does anyone else get scared its not going to work, dieting never seems to work for me, I don't even eat badly, and walk loads.

HELP! xxx

Know EXACTLY how you feel. If I think about how much I have to lose it seems impossible so I don't think about it! :D
I too lose weight slowly despite walking loads (have a very energetic dog!). After staying the same this week I am being 100% on plan to see how I get on. would love to lose 2lbs - not too much to ask!!!
I am feeling different about dieting this time - more realistic. Have finally learnt that I have to change my eating habits for life or I will be back to square 1. So kinda resigned to losing slowly but for good and do not think about how far I have to go but take one day at a time and everyday I am becoming a tiny bit healthier.
Keep at it - might seem slow but before you know it you suddenly realise just how well you have done and that the impossible is possible xx
Also helps having lovely friends here who know how it feels xx :D

My weight has spiralled from being a teen, I can loose a few stone then put it back on in the space of a few months... So this time it's for good! My target is to loose 2lb a week so I'll be happy if I can stick to that xx

totally!! I've gone between about 2 stone for like 4 years but never been below a size 14/16, would love to just feel really really good about how I look, I love myself and who I am, I would just like to be more confident in my appearance.. Thanks for the words though, totally agree with everything!! xxx

Eeeeee thank you!! I hope so :) would be so nice to buy all the clothes I want to wear! Xxx

Back