ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Let us know how you got on at WI, laurenasha!

I've eaten all my points for today but really feel that urge to gnaw away at something tasty.. might have to attack my weeklies! How'd everyone else getting on today?

Woo hoo girls i lost 4lb this week!!!!!!!!!!!! that's 11lb in 2 weeks!!! 1st here i come (hopefuly next week)

Amazing loss! You're gonna smash your March challenge!

oh i really hope so!!!! Cant wait to get my treat tonight hum chinese or chipshop??????? what to do what to do? lol xxxxxxxxxxx

Haha, it's a hard choice, but someone's gotta make it! lol. I just stuffed myself after dinner with an Options Orange Hot Choc, Milky Way, thin Dairy Milk bar & a Curly Wurly from my weeklies. I'm not gonna lie, it was goooood! lol.

lmao oh i know the aero i had last night lasted like 20minutes to make the most of it!! my food will be cold tonight before i finish it (i'm gonna take my time on it lol) :17729::8855:

see they have merged the 2 march challenge threads!!! i know why they done it but it was my thread lol:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Awww, I'm sure you will make another one some day! lol. Get in there fast for April!

just had a big bag of chips and a 4oz cheeseburger with fried onions and relish!!! anyone have any idea how many pp would be in it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done laurenasha! That's an amazing loss! I've been naughty tonight, had a lemon and lime syllabub with squirty cream on top :( I had 10 points to eat for dessert so I probably consumed that and more! I think I've gone into my weeklies by about 6 now :S best do some exercise tonight to work a bit off!

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

everything in moderation erin!!! if i didnt get a treat once in a while i would crack! but to be totally i feel crap after eatn it!!!! am far to stuffed was no need for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you'll know for next time! As for the PP values, I'm sure it tells you the points for a burger and chips in one of the WW books somewhere (don't have mine handy).

wildtrapeze, you worry too much about going into your weeklies, that's what they're there for.. a safety net! Plus you have activity points, so try not to worry. My Mum's team leader said that whether or not you eat all your weeklies should only make a difference of about 0.5lbs.

I think I've gone into mine by about 16 so far!

wow well done xx brilliant loss you've defo cracked it and hope you enjoyed your treat night... i'm off to bed before i raid the cupboards for lost chocolate xx

oh lou i do that to head to bed where there is no food!!!! although i dreamed about chocolate the other night!!!!!!!!!! not impressed as i thought this was the only place i was safe lol xxxxxxxxxxx

cant seem to find how many points are in chips only gives oven chips or microwave chips in the book and no burger either!!!! if anyone can find out please let me know!!!!!!!!!!

It's at the back of one of them (I think either the purple or the orange book), where it gives you examples of Chinese, Indian, fish & chips, etc. (not in the normal list of alphabetised food). If you can't find it, I will have a look & let you know tomorrow.

omg girls yet again an hour after eating something bad my bum landed on the toilet again (last happened on tuesday after i had cheese) its like my body is saying NO MORE IVE HAD ENOUGH ABUSE. WE ARE NOT GOIN BACK TO OUR OLD WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! (I feel like im takin exante again)

Not that any of u wanted to know that but was jus wondering if any of u had experienced something like this!!!! or if it's just me!!!!!!!!!!!!

aha i found out the chips are 24pp for a large portion and a mcdonalds double cheeseburger is 8pp so i say it wouldnt be more than 12pp for my burger lets say 14pp jus to be on the safe side because of the fried onions!!!!!!!!!!! 38pp will do me, will write it in my weeklys and be done with it for this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way girls i mention exante in one of my last posts i meant XENICAL

My guts have been giving me grief this last week too! Your not the only one lol I think mine has come from eating some dodgy scallops though, they'd been in the fridge a couple of days and I took a risk cos they smelt and tasted fine. I can only think that its that...

I was using Xenical with my first week of WW PP to give me a boost but it nothing. I'm too scared to leave the house when I take it!! lol

Todays diary (I've been a bit naughty today!)

Breakfast -

2 slices toast - 4pp
2 quorn sausages - 4pp

Lunch -
Quorn sausage sandwich 4pp

Dinner
BNS & spicy tomato soup 0pp
1 slice of bread and butter 3pp

Snacks;
2 finger kitkat 3pp
Total 0% yoghurt - 4pp
Lemon and Lime syllabub - 12PP!!!!!!!
Angel delight - 2pp

argghhhh FAIL!!! I'm getting worse!

On a plus side, I've done some exercise. Arms, legs, bum and tum tone and the usual boxercize, dancercize and aerobics. Get my exercise bike in 2 days :D and next weekend I'm cycling 26 miles. Just 3 days till WI...!

I wouldn't have had the bleedin syllabub if my mum didnt make it!! I need to get some willpower in me, for gods sake someone kick me up the backside please! lol

Back