ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

oh well at least u stayed strong!!! prob not very filling though!!!

i worked out my baked potatoe as 23pp not sure if its right but went for the heavier end of points to make sure i covered it!!! glad i only had a bannana for breakfast!!! 14pp to do me all day now!!!! but ill do it!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Jesus, that must have been one big-ass baked potato!! lol. I dipped into my weeklies earlier and treated myself to a Double Decker (8pp), yum! :D

a double decker chocolate bar???? or burger lol xxxxx

it was a big potatoe but i had chicken cheese and coleslaw in it!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: so worked it out higher pp to make sure i covered it!!!!!!!!!!

It's what I normally would have eaten but with thick doorstop granary instead, I do find its really filling actually. Before I was vegetarian is never have contemplated it because my eyes were bigger than my stomach (so to speak lol)

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins

Last edited:
Hehe, chocolate bar, naturally! :)

Todays diary;

Breakfast;

Toast - 5pp

Lunch;

Coleslaw and salad sandwich, wholemeal bread - 7pp

Dinner;

Aubergine bake (aubergine with passata, garlic and mozerella) - 3pp
A ridiculously small portion of wedges - 6pp

Snacks;

2 x options hot choc - 2pp
Mini toffee crisp - 2pp

Got 7pp left so I'm gonna have a cornetto :D

I used that calculator you posted up Erin, it originally told me 29 but I checked yesterday and it said I was 32 again :S

As you can see, I'm getting my sweet tooth back! lol
Going to do some exercise tonight though for the march challenge, not sure what to do though - I've got a ridiculously small amount of free space in my bedroom so an exercise DVD is out of the question. Or I could wait until everyones gone to bed and do some then but I dont want my jumping around to wake anyone lol. We've got a spare bedroom but it doesnt have a TV in or anything but I'm getting an exercise bike on saturday so I'll stick it in the spare room - that's going to help a lot! 20 hours of exercise should go quick!

Who else is doing the exercise challenge with me? Bit of competition??!

I used that calculator you posted up Erin, it originally told me 29 but I checked yesterday and it said I was 32 again :S
Hmmm, that's weird. Mine's stayed at what I worked it out at last time, which I think is right and seems to be working.. I drop a point every 4/5 lbs, although I'm on 33 at the minute, so don't have many to drop as 29 is the lowest.

No exercise challenge for me yet! Maybe when I start swimming again and the weather warms up enough for walking, but as yet I am remaining in hibernation! lol. Good luck to those of you doing it, though!

You know im in wildtrapeze goin to the gym tonight so that will be 2 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesdays tracker 38pp allowance:

bannana 0pp
coffee and milk 1pp

baked potatoe 8pp
coleslaw 8pp
cheese 4pp
chicken 3pp
sprite zero 0pp

milk 2pp
4 slice ww bread 6pp
ww jam 4pp

total daily allowance used 36pp

Earned 7pp at the gym tonight!!!

p.s i know alot of these foods seem high in PP but im not sure exactly how much they were and would rather over estimate than under estimate!!!!

how did everyone else do today????

Hiya lovelies, sorry I've been a bit quiet. I started work again after half term and I'm shattered. What's the exercise challenge? I joined the gym yesterday and going to go and do the induction tomorrow which should be a giggle. Do you just commit to doing a certain amount each week?

I have to admit I wasn't really feeling in the diety mood today (not that I didn't stick to my points, or anything!), just feeling headachey, tired & hormonal, so ended up eating a lot of bread and chocolate today! I shall try and regroup tomorrow.

Same here Erin, hald half a Dominos pizza with my housemate and various other non diet foods. Should hopefully still be in my points (bye bye weeklies) but feel a bit rubbish for it. We will do it tomorrow though!

We will! You'll fly through your gym induction and I'll.. go for a walk and eat more veg and things that are good for me! :)

hiya, not sure if these help or not laurenasha.....

baked potato's;

extra small (100g) 4pp
small (150g) 6pp
medium (200g) 7pp
large (225g) 8pp
XL (300g) - 11pp

coleslaw is 3pp per tbsp

cheese (cheddar) is 5pp per 40g

-----------------------------------------

Well done at the gym though!! I did some boxercize, dancercize and aerobics again for 45 mins. I was too knackered to do anymore, I've not been at college for 2 weeks so my exercise hasnt been too good lately, so first day back today and I forgot how much I hate walking up those stairs every day. I worked it out once that I climbed I think 500 odd stairs in a day when I'm at college, not to mention the fact my college is up on a massive hill :sigh: so all that today, plus yesterdays exercise and todays - I feel knackered! All for the greater good though hey!
Cant wait to get my new exercise bike this weekend :D

I've also taken some full length photo's for before/after pics today. Whenever I've started diets before I've always said I was going to take before and after pics but never did. This is the longest I've ever stuck to a diet and the first time I've actually taken pictures. So I'm beginning to feel like I'm going to really do it this time!

I'm looking forward to April! Not sure what challenge to set myself - I've got 3 weeks off in total from college it would be good to use that time wisely to benefit my diet.

How's everyone else doing? Spirits high?! Who's got WI next?!!!

oh god i think the coleslaw might have been more then!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im workin now at half 8 (never usually start that early) and am scared i might eat more points in the morning than i usually do!!!! i usually try and have a small breakfast and then lunch so i have points in the evening (which is when i like to eat and would tend to binge) was soooo tired from the gym that i jus had some toast and went to bed lol!!!!!!!!!! i go to the gym with a friend whos also doin ww and it helps get my bum motivated to keep going!!!!! Met an ex there last night though and was a bit embaressed lol!!!! but at least my friend got a laugh!!!!

chika the exercise challenge is 20hrs!!! although im sure u could do whatever u felt comfortable starting with!!!!

And i think im the next to get WI!!!! not till tomorrow evening though!!!!! Before and after pictures is a brilliant idea!!!! i thought about doing them but ive enough photos of me with the boys or on nights out to turn my stomach for a life time!!!!!! lol

girls today was full of temptations!!!!! work was ok this mornin ( i work in a chip shop) no real temptations there as i look at the stuff every fckin day!!!!!!

after work i went straight to my mums to pick up the boys and the wee man was really sick!!!! had to take him to the doctors and then go cash perscriptions!!!! by this time i was sooooooo hungry and the boys wanted a milk shake!!! so i went to a chip shop to get them one and the smell of chips went straight up my nose (had to fight with myself not to get 1 wee bag of chips) then i went to the shop and the CHOCOLATE WAS EVERYWHERE (had to fight with myself again) then lewis handed me a half drank milkshake (which i had to throw straight in the bin so i didnt drink it) Made myself some soup when i got home and to top it of my WW bread was blue molded!!! had to have 2 slice of white bread instead 6pp ughh!!!!

I am still sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hungry!!! jus want to EAT EAT EAT!!!!!!!!! Might have to use a few of my exercise pp tonight to get me though this spell!!!! I MUST MAKE IT TO WI, MUST MAKE IT TO WI (Then im gonna have a chippy or a chinese as a treat if i've lost weight lmao) xxxxxxxxx

Oh god, I'd think working in a chip shop would be absolute torture!!

Congrats on passing up all the temptations! Feel proud of yourself for not giving in. Only a day to go til you can treat yourself and I have my fingers crossed for your WI! :)

You know if you buy medium sliced bread 2 slices are only 4pp and I don't notice much of a difference. I've never tried WW bread, but my Mum has & said the slices are very small and airy! If you still feel hungry, try some fresh/canned fruits.

i only had medium sliced white bread!!! i thought it was 3pp each slice!!!! oh i hope u are right!!! must find my book now!!! have a big honeydew melon here im gonna wack in half in a minute!!!!! thanks for the support!! xxxxxxx

Omg erin i think i love you!! ww bread is half the size of ordinary bread for 3pp for 2 slices!!! would rather have to wacks of proper bread for 1pp more!!!!!!!!! yeee haaa you made my day!!! new breakfast 2 slice of toast with ww jam yum yum!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Back