ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hahaha, glad to have been of service! lol. I think it's definitely worth spending an extra point or two on some things, when only the real thing will hit the spot! :D

Hmmm.. off to fathom what to have for dinner. Just not really in the mood for anything specific, but have about 15 points to use..

Mmmm. Going to have a Caesar Salad with a Quorn crispy fillet torn in, instead of chicken & then a pack of Sweet Chili Velvet Crunch for dessert. Tasty! :D

hum i think im gonna have a ww chicken dinner 6pp with steamed veg 0pp and then i should still have enough for a bacardi breezer an a wee curly wurly or something!!!! yum yum!!!! Off work tomorrow! Gonna have alot of time to kill tomorrow before WI!!!!!!!!!!!

well done laurenasha for resisting temptation! You did really well :)
It is really hard not to eat certain things that you really want, theres been plenty of times I've finally given in and thought afterwards 'well, that actually wasnt worth it!'.

Did some Wii fit today, I've set my goal as 7lb to lose in 4 weeks so the Wii should help me to lose that.

My diary for today - you'll notice sweet stuff is slowly creeping back in!!

Breakfast -

Toast (2 slices of 50/50) and spread - 5pp

Lunch -

Pasta, quorn and mozerella in tomato sauce - 11pp

Dinner -

Sausage, chips and beans!! (Quorn sausages 4pp, BNS chips 0pp, beans 4pp) 8pp total

Snacks -

Mini toffee crisp - 2pp
Chocolate biscotti - 3pp
0% Total greek yoghurt - 4pp
2 pears 0pp

Is jam 0pp? I might swap butter for jam on my toast in the morning if it is!

ErinW were almost the same weight now and roughly the same goal weight, I like a bit of competition!
Chika how have you been doing? xxxxxxx

Ha! You're nearly a half stone ahead and exercise like crazy, I dunno if I'll be able to give you much competition, but you never know! lol. I've set myself the goal of losing 7lb in March also! Eeek!

my fiance brought me home an aero bar 6pp tonight!!!! i made it last like 20minutes to really enjoy it!!! had to use 5 of my exercise/weekly allowance!!! (doesnt really matter which u class it under as ive loads of both) didnt want have anything bad till after WI tomor but to late it's on my hips now lol!!!!

ww jam is 1pp for 15g! i like it cause it has sooo much more taste than flora light!!!!

well im off to bed! my wee mans really sick so i say im in for a long night!!! gonna try and get as much sleep as i can!!!! night all xxxxxxxxxx

I love it when I really savour a chocolate bar, I find I can do this best with a glass of water lol!!! God, I remember they days I couldn't eat a whole mars bar - had to leave half in the fridge for the following day...now I can eat two! haha!

ErinW, I'm clearly a really slow loser despite the exercise so I think it evens it out a bit! lol

I'm only 3lb away from getting into the 13 stones, exciting times!! :D

I've gone into my weeklies by 5 points today, I had another biscotti and a hot chocolate! My mum keeps making these delicious cakes and biscuits I wish she wouldn't :( :( She's doing Diet Chef - she had her first weigh in on Monday and has lost 4lb! I've noticed she has started to be a bit naughty too though but its the longest she's ever stuck to a diet too - yep...1 week!

I genuinely don't think I'd be still on my diet if it weren't for you guys and minimins, it's really helping me to keep on track. Thank you!! :)

I like them best with a cup of tea! And don't think I was ever incapable of eating a chocolate bar! lol. I was born ready!! Hehe, I actually nearly choked to death when I was about 5/6 trying to swallow a Creme Egg whole! lol. So a long history of chocolate addiction for me!

Ooooh, only 3lbs to go, go you! I have 9lbs to drop before I get to that! 14 stone is the lightest I've been since I was a child and I always usually quit any diet I am on trying to get into the 13s, but not this time!!

It must be really hard with your Mum making tasty things. :( Thankfully my Mum is on WW too at the moment, although she only has a stone to lose, so she won't be on for long. *shakes fist*

I am so determined to do it this time and having you guys here has also really helped me. We can't let each other down! We can do this! :)

haha, ahh that made me laugh! Can't say I've ever tried to swallow a creme egg whole!

Only managed to do 30 mins dedicated exercise today, not feeling too great - have got one hell of a stomach ache going on! Ab crunches really dont help!

I've got a quorn sausage sarnie for lunch tomorrow, complete with a sachet of HP at the ready. I genuinely think it's going to be the highlight of my day hahaha!

lol, well I've definitely learned my lesson!

Aww, Quorn sausage sarnies are lovely! My meals tend to be the highlight of my day, also. How sad! I really need to find myself a job so I can get moving a bit more and find something to occupy myself with other than dwelling on being on a diet and how much I have to lose all the time!

Aw guys dont chat, i love minimins!!! i think it is my saviour!!! All you girls are really keeping me going!!!! I get WI today and will doin everything that i can to make the time go in faster!! Wish i had a morning WI!!!!

Omg creme egg is sooo funny!!! i didnt know they had been makin them that long!!! Fingers crossed for WI i really want 3 or 4 lb of this week, but then i've ALWAYS been greedy with everything in my life!!! Before i started dieting it was take outs 3 or 4 times a week and A LARGE BAR OF CHOCOLATE EVERY EVENING when i got the boys to bed with maybe fat coke or blue wkd!!! So this is definately a big change for me!!!!

I keep trying to visualise myself being skinny!!! wearin a mini skirt or with a slim waist!!! Do any of you do that or am a jus a crazy b*tch!!!!

I'm really outnumbered here! i think if i ate a quorn sausage sarnie i would choke!!! Tried Quorn before but jus really couldnt take to it!!!!

you guys are doing brilliantly and your motivation for each other is fab, very inspirational.. keep up the good work..xxxx

BTW i hate quarn sausages too lol xx

Thats great Lou and you are very welcome to join us!!!!! When do u start WW again??? xxxx

i started back on tuesday, Loving it so far and not feeling hungry, i did SW for a month and lost 0.5lb but i am a bugger for my portions so WW is helping with that ! LOL.. fingers crossed for us all xx

i think pp is better because u know where ur limits are (but with most fruit and veg 0pp now) i did slimming world too last year didnt lose that much!!! i found that u didnt know ur limits at sw and i always had to much food on my plate because i thought i was allowed it!!!!! 0.5LB is prob abit of a slow Weight loss for u!!! i hope u lose more with ww pp xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

exactly how i was doing sw ! lol if it was free i would have too much, my jacket spud with beans and cheese on SW was free on WW it is 18PP + !! makes my work lunches seem far too high for everyday. I love how controlled i feel on PP yet dont freak out if i go over cos my 49PP buffer is there !.. xxx

did u not have to syn ur cheese on sw!!!!! yeah i know! i love my weeklys!!! i get WI tonight and if i do well the weeklys will be goin on a take-out for a treat!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Healthy option A cheese is either 28g for normal or 42g for lowfat.. goes quite far when it is grated ! xxxx oo a lovely takeway treat u do right x

oh yeah thats right i always did the extra easy sw and would have one of the bars for a healthy option b!!!!!
i've had while hearburn the last week on this diet!!! my friend told me i needed more protein to nutrilize the stomach!!! does this sound right?????????????

I keep trying to visualise myself being skinny!!! wearin a mini skirt or with a slim waist!!! Do any of you do that or am a jus a crazy b*tch!!!!

I'm really outnumbered here! i think if i ate a quorn sausage sarnie i would choke!!! Tried Quorn before but jus really couldnt take to it!!!!

I try to visualise it, but because I've never even been close to skinny, I find it very hard to do. I feel like even if I make it to 10 stone, I will be a fat 10 stone! lol.

Quorn can be a bit icky in it's plain form, but you should try the burgers, or breaded fake chicken, etc. and Linda McCartney sausages! They're gorgeous & I think lower in points than real meat.

Also hey & welcome Lou*! :)

Back