ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Was lovely had far to much lol. Really hoping I can get this out of my system today and then be good till the hen do on sat night xxx

We can do it girls xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How bad is this week looking? What is the toughest bit for u at mo? What are ur top 5 reasons for starting this? X

I think I'm looking at a sts but my head just isn't in it with being sick and off. Just need a kick up the bum:

1. To be thin
2. Buy nice smaller size clothes
3. To be thin
4. To be thin
5. To be thin

Lol I need a good shake just- I have been good yesterday and today bit didn't track sat or sun

It will be fine am feeling more optimistic now!!

I want to buy fashionable clothes!
I want to look good in them!
I want to look my age!
I want to feel more attractive!
I want self-confidence!
I want to be fitter!
I want to set a good example for my boys
I want to feel my worth!

More than 5 and there is probably more that I can't think of ATM! Thanks Carly for making me remember my reasons!

Lol leb it's hard to think on the spot xxx

I eat loads of fruit and veg, sitting eating a veg lasagne as we speak it's just this time of year when we have barbecues n stuff n I can't eat hardly anything n then I get depressed n want anything bad x

Alona, we like to bbq too when we get the weather, a few wks ago we had one and I made chicken skewers for myself, got 165g (4pp) raw chicken diced it up then spread it out on skewers with loadsa mushrooms, onions & peppers, the chicken made 4-5 skewers which was a huge amount of food with all the veg, then had few baby pots on the side, very low fat bbq option.

well done with the losses! Everone for wi today lots of luck ;)
Lauren have a good day shopping and I hope you find something wonderful :D

Bindi the skewers sound great! I bet they would be really good with some sweet chill sauce drizzled on them or a chilli soy sauce. Yum!! Wish the sun would shine now for some bbqing lol

I'm cooking dinner- steak/ onions/ sweetcorn and pots all lovely with paprika done in the oven.

All within points - dunno what's wrong with me???? Bought a four pack of snickers in the garage for a £1- haven't ate any though- think I'm testing myself lol

Well done LEB for writing them down! U can do it! Just look what u have managed so far!

Bindi - love love love skewers :) make my own marinade :)

LEB - lol at snickers! They can fit as a treat after WI :) x

Well done on losses girlies xx

Hope you are all enjoying your evening :)

Lauren - do you still plan on having your blowout? Nomnom! I have had a blowout all week! I had decided on pasta for dinner tonight after WI but now thinking a chinese :D

Have to say ladies, i have been feeling really down and not focused at all this last week but OMG just reading this has fixed all that! You guys are seriously so inspirational, so motivating and so bloody fantastic!

Go Cass :) x

Got another dress, shoes, bag and jewellery to match!!!!

Then I seen the most gorgeous maxi dress u ever seen in your life!!! Wasn't for spending anymore money though so left it there!!!!

Sorted for the wedding now and would like to take this minute to thank my OH for his bank card!!! lmao:):):)

I have found out that I've a new love for fashion having lost 3 stone :)

Blow out on process, back to it tomorr :) xxx

Gl everyone for WI this evening xxxxx

Mammacass24 said:
Would love to see a pic of you in your outfit :)

Me too :)

Off to WI - see u on the other side lol
I'm Prayin I get my silver 7! I'd need 2 off for that!!

Lol thanks Carly!! They are in the cupboard!! I seriously can't be assed with the gym!! Need a good kicking!!

Tomorrow is a new week for me- I'm gonna be perfect :) and go to Zumba 2m night

New week for u both :)

Lauren - the shopping must be motivating! I wanna see pic too... Ur fella's card must be tired

My boss claims to have noticed my weight loss - :) c

Back