ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

That's great Carly!!! Will dress up later and do some posing for the camera lol xxx

Good luck nicola and Carly xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Carly that's fab and soooooo motivating!!!! I'm currently chucking the water down me lol

Lauren- go you and your clothes shopping I'm not buying anymore clothes til next size down- there is my motivation :)

I love it when stuff like that happens- Im getting the opposite at the minute...

Ruth
x

Aw Ruth people will soon be saying it too!!!

LEB I really needed new cloths! I've dropped 3 dress sizes!!! Still don't have a clue wt I'm wearing on Saturday night yet!!!

Someones just said something horrible to me. I posted it on another post and LEB was very kind but will post it here too to show you how horrid some people can be...

WOW! 3 dress sizes thats amazing!!!!!

Ruth
x

Thanks bindi il try them, i can live without the bread I tried doing chicken with rice but the small bit of rice didn't do alot for me x

Now im cross!

Personal Trainer came in to teach her client.
She said, hows Slimming World. Told her id left etc and she said "no diets work, ever!" I told her WW wasnt a diet for me and im changing my life through doing it. Her response was "dont be stupid youre not gonna shift anything. Youve looked the way you do now ever since ive known you and its not gonna change."
I then told her id lost 3.5lbs in my first week and she scoffed at that too- I THEN told her id upped my exercise and she said "If your doing that much then you wouldnt look like that".
Stupidly I then told her Im going to do my Personal Trainer course... her response was that im not strong enough, not lean enough or fit enough so I should find something else.

I
ACTUALLY
COULD
HAVE
SMACKED
HER

Ruth
x

Ruth you are a better person than me! I'd have laid into her! Some people are so rude! You're doing fab!! Sod her!

Carly - hope you've had a good WI!

I have lost 3.5 this week!! Woop! :)

What a horrible person Ruth!! Ww does work!! She's probably a size 8 and just trying to make u feel bad cause she knows your doing something about it!!!

All u have to do is prove her wrong and make her eat her f***ing words!! B*tch!!!

Wow nicola well done xxxx

Oh and Ruth just think how she's nasty and bitter and how u are a far better person than her!! From your fb pictures I think your gorgeous inside and out xxxx

Ruth just say that at least you'll be able to change your weight and leave her to work out the rest! Xx

I agree Ruth - idiot/horrible person trying to make herself feel better- you show her girl :)

She has am ugly heart!! Hah x

I was so gobsmacked I didnt know what to say and she just walked out...

She is a size 8 but shes had one of those bum implant things to make it bigger. Shes also had her boobs done.

All I can think is right then ill f***ing show you!!!

Thanks everyone for the nice words :) its made me feel a lot better.

However (I havent told you this) I havent had a cigarette for 2 days (yay!) and now I REALLY want one :(

Ruth
x

Ruth it sounds like she's insecure if she's had to change through surgery- you're doing it the natural way and it's best.

Lovely dress laurenasha- making me want to go shopping xx

Ok Lauren.

I LOVE that dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its so so nice!!!!!

Ruth
x

Gorgeous dress Hun - have them both! 3 dress sizes woop woop!

Thanks all! I can't see the loss but feel it in a couple of things

Ruth I would have smacked her! b**ch! U can lose weight but she will always be a j-lo wannabe with all the personality of a wet rag! Grrrr! If u want to do that course then u will and u will pass with flying colours!!!!

Nicola - well done :)

Well I lost 2.5lb and I'm so p***ed off!! Really happy with the loss but sick of my scales promising more and my body holding onto things on WI day... The last 3 days have scales shown 5.5lb loss and somehow today just 2.5 - don't get me wrong I am very pleased! Just cross that I had my hopes up!

I got my 2nd silver 7 and my 5%

Having a slight "to h*ll with it" moment and gonna enjoy slightly more than planned but still well within APs!

Will use another 30APs for a kitkat chunky and an aero caramel and a sausage with my chippy chips! But I will still have 20APs left and will still lose next week :) xx

Well done Carly!!!

Back