ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

thanks erin!!! aw it was sooo good!!! think i demolished all my weeklys and the last of today in one go!!! really enjoyed it though!!! don't care if i even sts this week as i've had loads of good losses and my totm is due again this week coming in!!!! so i'm not even worrying about it!!! its done now!!!!

aw girls i feel really sick after last nights binge!!!! really wish i hadn't ate it now!!!!!

who has WI today!!!!!

Im the same as you laurenasha, wish I hadnt kept munching all over the weekend, didnt have any major splurges but had lots of little treats, square of choc here, few crisps and jellies there...but on the plus side, went for super fast walk last night (hr walk normally but did it in 50mins) so fingers x that helps me for wi on wed.

you'll be fine bindi!!! i'm sure your walk burnt off all them wee nibbles!!! My tummy is super dodgy today lmao!!! hope i at least sts this week!!!! xxxxxxx

Maybe your body is rejecting the pizza!

Alb

Maybe your body is rejecting the pizza!

you'll be fine bindi!!! i'm sure your walk burnt off all them wee nibbles!!! My tummy is super dodgy today lmao!!! hope i at least sts this week!!!! xxxxxxx

Hi girls, first time I've wrote on minimims,
I have really enjoyed reading your WW journeys. Not really sure how to use this site thought I'd have a go. Doing pro points it's my 2nd week I lost 2lb last week was pleased tho as I had done lighterlife total for 4weeks and lost quite a bit but it was a struggle nd I felt really I'll.
Hope you don't mind me joining in?? Xx

welcome alb

Hey girls, it was my weigh in today, but I stayed the same. :( Will have to cut back on the weeklies this week coming.

Welcome Alb & Bindi :)

ErinW, its alright - at least you didn't gain. It's a little disheartening to get a STS (I know!) but its worse if its a gain. You've had such a brilliant loss so far :) keep up the good work though, your doing great! Keep thinking about why your doing this and what your going to achieve. Are you drinking any green tea? I'm wondering if my loss yesterday was partly down to drinking it??? I'm quite intrigued as to how much of an influence it has on optimum weight loss?

Thanks hun, I won't be giving up any time soon! No, I'm not drinking green tea, I'm no overly keen on the taste. How many cups do you think I'd have to drink a day for it to have an effect?

hi all and welcome alb and bindi xx

erin hun a sts is good, you are controlling what you are eating and hyour body is adjusting x you have done brillianty !!

Laurenasha i could inhail a pizza right now LOL... but as my WI is tuesday and i KNOW i have gained i better try and make sure it is 1 and not 2 lb!

as for the green tea... very strange cos i actually rather like it now !! 1 sweetner and i leave it to cool a little and it's fine ! having 4 a day so will see next week if it makes any difference.. I think it is also the week before my TOTM !! Brilliant.. but i will persevere,

I bought myself a new pair of jeans at the weekend size 16 but are slack and i need a belt ( which i had to add another hole to) so that makes me feel better.

has anyone else had any NSV ( non scale victories) xxx

Just to add on the green tea matter - the taste definitely becomes tolerable after a few cups. I'm trying to have a couple of cups a day (no sweetener, just cus I haven't got any at work). The first cup was disgusting though.

Thanks for welcoming me wildtrapeze & Lou :)
I'm also drinking green tea the ones with lemon are quite nice. ( I'll need help the week- had a bit of a full weekend ! Well ate too much )

I loved the green tea from the off, I think I actually prefer it to normal tea and I'm not having any sweetners or sugar but I agree that it is nicer when its cooler. How long I continue to like it is to be seen though lol. I'm drinking about 4 cups a day too, I'm not getting any dodgy tums yet...

Just done a 1 hr cycle on the exercise bike going at 20mph, I had a bridget jones moment when I got off the bike though haha!

:)
I loved the green tea from the off, I think I actually prefer it to normal tea and I'm not having any sweetners or sugar but I agree that it is nicer when its cooler. How long I continue to like it is to be seen though lol. I'm drinking about 4 cups a day too, I'm not getting any dodgy tums yet...

Just done a 1 hr cycle on the exercise bike going at 20mph, I had a bridget jones moment when I got off the bike though haha!

Well done on all that cycling- have you earned many extra pp?

Does any one know how many pp a Ferraro rocher has ??

Thanks Alb x

Welcome all!!!

jes i've missed loads today! i really like the green tea am drinking between 4-6 cups a day!!! Feel really bloated today think my totm is on the way!!!

am looking forward to a nice hot bath tonight and a bacardi breezer ummm

AM due to weigh in Wed evening, but think I may just expect a gain (at best a sts but Im not optimistic). Totm is due and Im just eating everything in sight. Have just made choc chip cookies with the kids (6pp each) and actually left my dinner so I could eat one. But one wasnt enough, had 2!! But hey its done now, gonna get up off my ass and go for an hour walk to try and get rid of some of the damage.

Bindi you've had such great losses!!! Don't let 1 bad week put you off!!! oh so many times before i have had a gain and said fck it and quit all together!!!! and every time i start i'm a stone or two heavier than the last time i started!!!! I've sworn to myself this time that even if i have a gain i'm not giving up!! we are bound to have weeks where we have sts or gains!!! xxxxxxxx

Back