ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Hi all,
WI this evening and not looking forward to it. Am due totm and cant stop eating. Made yummy 0pp soup and had 2 cupfuls for lunch but then proceeded to polish off a cream egg (5pp) with a cuppa tea. Really expecting a gain tonight and hopefully it will be the kick in the ass I need to get remotivated for next week.

Lou* - soup I made today was just carrot, turnip and red onion, with garlic granules and black pepper, was really yummy.

Hi all,
WI this evening and not looking forward to it. Am due totm and cant stop eating. Made yummy 0pp soup and had 2 cupfuls for lunch but then proceeded to polish off a cream egg (5pp) with a cuppa tea. Really expecting a gain tonight and hopefully it will be the kick in the ass I need to get remotivated for next week.

Lou* - soup I made today was just carrot, turnip and red onion, with garlic granules and black pepper, was really yummy.

Cheers Bindi, i really must get my soup making skills sorted I have done the BNS with carrot loads but am bored of it, i think i'll give this one a go at the weekend.. xx

Hey lou the soup i do is really simple!! i worked it out as 3pp for the stock and the chicken!!!!

3 chicken breasts
2 packs soup mix
extra carrots (just because i love them)
extra celery (just because i love them)
loads chicken stock granuals/cubes
large onion

boil the chicken in water and stock!! when the chicken is cooked lift it out and add the veg!!! then tear the chicken up and put it back into the soup and add more stock (and more water if needed) and just let it boil until all the veg is soft!!!! this is just the way i used to make soup before dieting except that i got rid of the soup mix (thought it would be terrible without it but it is lovely) really really filling!!! i ended up with 10pp left yesterday because i just ate the soup lol!!!! make sure you freeze anything that's left the next day!!! great when you've nothing handy to make!!!! i get the take away tubs from poundland 8 for £1 bargain lolxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with WI bindi xxxxxxxxxxx

that's fantastic Tash!!! Well done!!! You should make yourself a signature with some personal goals and your weekly weight on it!!! and a wee tracker to show how your doing!!! really makes me feel great when i get to edit these wee things when I've done well lol xxxxxxxxx

Congrats Tash! Brilliant result, keep it up! :)

Why does everything HAVE to be about food!!!! there's always something flashing in your face about food!!! agh jus have 1 more day to go WI then i'm having a chinese lol!!!!!

well done Tash!!!!!

ErinW your doing the 30 day shred! And still alive! Well done! How's it going?

One more day laurenasha!!

I feel like I've been a pig today, only gone over by 200kcal (because I had a banana!!!!) but I'll be making up for that tonight. I'm hoping to burn 1200kcal tonight on the bike - but I'll been feeling some pain twangs in my left leg today so I'm hoping I'll be able to make it!

Remember Lauren, you can always have just a chow mein for 6/8PP & can usually fit it in to your points if you feel like you need a treat!

Haha, barely alive, Sherri(e?)! I'm quite achey everywhere and my legs feel like they may completely seize up in the night and be welded bent up to my bum in the morning, but I absolutely love Jillian (the trainer!) & I can more or less get through it all, although left out 30 seconds of (lady!) push-ups today as I couldn't lift myself off the floor! lol. But hopefully it will get less hard as the days go on!

Haven't heard much from you lately, how's everything going? Your exercise regime sounds pretty hardcore!

Sherrie 1200cal on a bike sounds pretty unrealistic!!!! how long/hard do you have to do to burn that off!!!! I've done 2 hours at the gym and think i only burn maybe 600cal!!!!

yeah I know Erin!!! was feeling hungry earlier just but had another bowl of soup and it filled me up!!! One problem though, half way through I started taking excruciating pains in my stomach!!! I feel like an alien is trying to burst out of my stomach!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and on the plus side my scales have now moved 2lb down!!! so fingers crossed all will go well tomorrow!!!!!!!

Maybe you've gone too far with the soup if you're feeling like that! lol! That 2lbs is good going, I have my fingers crossed for you for your WI! :)

Down half lb tonight, as tesco says 'every little helps'. Am out on sat night for 4 meal and drinks so need to be extremely good for the next few days, loadsa of skinny food and power walking.
Good luck laurenasha for 2moro

Congrats Bindi! Try to save your weeklies for that night out & enjoy it as you've earned it! :)

thanks bindi!!! hey every little helps and you thought you were gonna have on this week so 0.5lb down is great for that!!!! aw thanks bindi i really hope all goes well tomor night xxxxxxxxxxx

yeah Erin i think there is only so much veg soup you can have before the stomach pays the price!!! thats my last bowl of it for a week or two now lol!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Bindi! Your right, every little helps. I'd rather lose half a pound than STS or gain, any day!

Laurenasha, I put in my age weight and height and it calculates the amount of calories I burn based on the tension, gradient and speed. I usually have it on medium for all factors and at a half-hearted effort I do about 12-14mph but if I really cane it I can do about 20mph and it takes me about 90mins to burn off 1000kcal at 12-14mph according to the machine. You did make me think though, so I googled some calorie burning calculators and there all giving me roughly the same answers. I can only assume its correct??
One of the calc's I used claims to be the most accurate (?) its; The Most Accurate Calories Burned Calculator,

Tonight I only managed 1000kcal, my biggest feat yet though! 100 more than my current record I think lol. I did some ab crunches too, only managed 20 though! But its a start!
I read somewhere that for every pound of fat to burn we need to burn 3500 more calories than we have eaten for that day. WHAT THE HELL!! If I wanted to burn 1lb of fat tonight I'd have had to burn 4700kcal. So that would take me 6 and a half hours! Who has the time for that!

My exercise regime is alright, I was doing 3-4 workouts a week but I was STS - maybe gaining muscle mass? So I'm trying to find a happy medium where i'm not gaining weight as muscle but losing weight. I'm thinking 2 x 90min workouts a week would be a good start rather than throwing myself in at the deep end - I might make it harder for myself down the road if I really went for it? I dunno, I dont really know much about exercise so if anyones got any tips I'd be really appreciative!

I'm only 7 hours away from completing the March 20hrs challenge! April brings 10hrs upper body exercise, so I'll be doing crunches and weights mainly. Anyone else got any challenges??

Erin I would LOVE to do the 30 day shred but I dont think I'm ready for it yet! Even though I've lost half a stone I still feel really heavy in myself, like I haven't actually changed.

Totm for me too this week I think :( not expecting the scales to change for me this week.

Well I'm heavier than you are & not used to working out AT ALL! I reckon you should try Day 1 Level 1 & see what you think. It will kick your ass & leave you sweating, but it's definitely doable! There are modifiable options for the harder moves & also several different crunches & weight exercises that might give you ideas for your April Upper Body Challenge! If I can cope, really anyone can! lol.

Hey sherrie (i must have been going to easy in the gym lmao) it's amazing how damn easy it is to put the weight on but getting it off again is something else althother!!! so you have to eat 3500kcal less to lose a pound!!!! so last week i would have ate 15750 less than i normally eat to lose 4.5lb lmao!!!! oh to early in the morning for all this maths lol!!!!

Erin the thought of the 30 day shred absolutely TERRIFIES me lol!!! i've heard how hard it is!!!! And i have failed miserably at the 20hr march challenge!!! think i done like 3hrs and haven't done anything in 2 weeks lol!!! really have to get myself back to the gym next week!!! but to be honest after last weeks Weight loss i'm wondering if it even helps lol!!!

On the plus side i'm really looking forward to tonight!!! Am starting to think that i maybe have a few pounds off!!! (really need to stop Weighing myself at home) At the minute it's weighing me at 15st 7lb!! i was weighed at class as 15st 9lb!!! but i've worked out over the last few weeks from weighing myself at home again after class that my scales weigh 2lb heavier (omg i really am obsessed) so that would make 4lb off!!! I'm getting my hopes up now!!! would need to stop it or i'm gonna get a gonk someday in class that will throw me of the wagon!!!

Morning girls, hope everyone is fine and dandy..

lauren I am like you with the scales, Mine are 1lb lighter than weigh watchers ones (I think) so sometimes i think or thats good then i remember.. Mine are showing 2lb heavier at the moment.. not sure why other than my pig out on tuesday catching up with me, But have had a 100 % week so far and will do so until Tuesday and hopefully a STS at least !..

Bloomin TOTM is looming for me !!

30 day shred!? jeez that sounds well hard ! I am rubbish with exercise, I'll walk into town and back with my little monster in his pram a few times a week but thats about it for me ! well done you guys !

well done Bindi slow and steady wins the race!

Lauren it wouldn't surprise me if you did get 4lb off this week your like wonder woman of weight watchers and doing brilliantly ! xxxx

Hey guys, off to the Ideal Home today so plenty of walking around all day and I think I'll wear my fit flops for some added benefits! Will try not to spend money...

Ha ha Lou!!! i'm trying not to get my hopes up 3.5lb would mean my 3rd silver 7 in 5 weeks!!! would be absolutely amazing but doubt it will happen!!! Lou if ur totm is looming its probably the reason for ur 2lb gain!!! my totm is due again on Friday (but it never comes when it should) and i wouldn't worry to much about the scales!! mine were sts sts sts all week until yesterday and then all of a sudden it said 2lb off!!! checked it again this morning and it's saying 1 more lb down but wouldn't trust it as it's first thing in the morning (when we're all at our lightest) but hey fingers crossed for tonight!!! I hate the wait on WI day!!! it always frigging drags!!! my usual WI day routine is try and poop lol don't drink loads of water and try and eat a light breakfast and lunch (and no dinner to after WI, then usually a treat lol) think i might be light on the treat tonight though and just have we have a 40th wedding anniversary party on Saturday night!! and it's on the OH side of the family!! They are mad at a party and always have A LARGE LARGE BUFFET and WAY WAY WAY TO MUCH ALCOHOL lol!!! so i have decided to drive to keep me away from the drink, am always too greedy with it when i get started, and also to keep me away from the alcohol munchies lol!!!!

Tash hope you have a great day shopping!! don't forget about all the exercise pp earned from your walking DIETING BONUS LOL!!!!

Back