ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Lol a takeaways the last thing I need lol I friggin work in one lol xxxx

It's a chip shop. It's not too bad most days but some days I just want to eat everything on sight lol xxxx

I must admit that a chippy is off the list for me for the same reasons as w/spoons as the points are so high. You have nice places to visit and walk up them parts ;)

Few nice walking areas but not much to do with the kids.

Aw i am wrecked now, could lye Down and sleep but have to go to work :(

Feeling like a bloody babysitter trying to arrange my lot getting on a bus... GRRRRR! I sent them all a text with clear instructions yesterday! xx

Not sure how the pro points works (I will be rejoining on Wednesday mornng!) But when I used to do WW one breakfast I used to love was melba toast (you get about 6 for 1 slice of bread! or you used to!) spread with low fat cream cheese and slice the banana on top! It's rather scrummy and really can be had at any time as a snackette lol. I will find out on Wednesday if this is still feasible lol

Hey girls and boys - sorry I haven't been around in a while, Don't get a chance to be online EVER... Not doing well with weight loss AT ALL. just keep bingeing. If I finally get my head around it, i'll do well!
Hope ya'll are doin ok!

ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

I think the Melba is still a good choice but not sure as I don't eat it.xxx

I hope my shift goes quick too xxx

Carly enjoy urself. Did u arrange the bus. If u didn't let them sort themselves xxxx

How is everyone this evening??

Carly - are u off out? Enjoy!

Trefoil - it sounds like you do more than enough exercise to cover your weekend :)

Jeveux - you can get bk on track :)

I had such an amazing Evenin meal! Tuna steak with lime & Mexican chilli (one of them bake in the bag things) new potatoes , carrots, broccoli & butternut squash 'chips' bloody amazing lol
I had a sweet potato roasting but it wasn't quite cooked so binned it & had a ww choc orange bar instead for afters (same pp value(

Hellooooooo I have missed so much!!! Lauren you will do fab as always!! Xx

I was out all day today- feeling better :) at a game fair with the oh who was shooting- ate soooo much rubbish- ATM I'm aiming for a STS. Awwwww well such is life

Hello Everyone :D

I have barely eaten anything today I have an upset stomach from my IBS meds :(
Im going to hopefully have a piece of Blackcurrant Pie though!!!!

LEB- did you have a nice time? Glad you're feeling better!

Sparklegiraffe- One can hope! Ill do my best anyway!!!!

Carly- I organise everything within my friends and something always goes wrong! Surely theyre old enough to sort out the bus?!?!

I think ive had 8pp or something similar Today?!?!

Ruth
x

I'm the same Carly, I'm getting really disheartened! I have to work that hour n a half away from my kids out n I could be at the gym instead of just sitting going over stuff I already know! Plus during the hols when I have all 6 off it gets harder!! I could squeeze the hr at the gym in later when oh is up instead of having to wake him after a few hrs sleep.
N I can't remember who said it but melba toasts r still good 4 for 1 Pp now

Carly I also tried to message you about fb n it wouldn't work dunno if my phones playing up again, I'm on there as Alona pollard anyone feel free to add me, my profile pic at the min is my little 3 yr old princess in a cream dress holding a pink flower incase there's more than one of me lol

Ruth I had a fab time :) so that's really all that matters - back on it 2m

Hope your feeling a bit better Ruth.

Sometimes life just gets in the way of losing weight but it's all about getting back on it- before i'd always given up xx

Back