ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

It's a great forum and I'm inspired every day by everyone who posts- feels like getting a whole set of friends experiencing what I'm going through- I hope that this helps in even a small way xx

There's no way I could do any of this without you lot! Having everyone here for each other is what keeps us going and the fact that we all share new ideas prevents us from getting fed up and bored of the same thing and stops us falling of the wagon and even if you do there's always someone around to pull you back on!

Nomes you have great posts!

Ruth
X

Ruth you must exercise a lot! I just wish I had half your energy!:)

You'd be quite surprised as I'm constantly exhausted! I'm always on the go and never have a moments peace! I enjoy all of the exercise but I do have to push myself to do it! I have noticed that when I'm really exhausted If I exercise I feel better than I would if id laid on the sofa!
After I've done my main cardio workout I do lots of calming and chilling stretching which sorts me out too :)

Build up gradually and you'll be fine! I used to be very fit, I have to be for my job but at the minute I'm a fat gym instructor which seems to be an oxymoron! I've also been given the chance to do my Personal Trainer course so I've got to get myself sorted!

Ruth
X

wow what a job! I'd love to be really fit. I joined a gym anout 5 or 6 weeks ago and I've noticed a huge difference in my fitness levels but I'm still well below average :( but I'm working on it
You should def do the personal trainning course. My brother in law done it and he now loves his job! He just opened a gym recently (which is why I've joined). Its something else to add to your cv and the pay is quite good (prob excellent in Harrogate lol) :)

Evening all!!! Hope your all well! :)

Not been on for a few days but have managed to stay slightly in check, apart from eating a few choc eclairs over the weekend and a bag of choc raisins at the cinema today. Havent been on the scales all week and ive no idea if im gonna get a loss or not!

Carly - Zumba is absolutely amazing, I get bored of doing loads of it, I did the abs and cardio party together once - over an hour of it so I did get bored. But it burns loads and loads of calories in less of the time that other exercises do.
We've just had a new sports centre open just 10 mins away where I go to run and I was going to go for a swim this morning at 7am before any kids got there then realised its a bank hol and found it they open at 10am and no adult swim sessions despite having 2 pools! Might go tomorrow or Wednesday morning if I get up early enough (I always say that though!)

Erin - Well done your loss this week! :)

Everyone seems to be a bit ill at the moment so hope u all get better soon!!!!!

Night all xxxxxx

I think I am gonna have a blow out tomorrow after wi! I can't get food out of my head the last few days so I'm hoping it will get it out of my system!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sparklegiraffe - Don't worry darling! U enjoyed within dailies so no guilt!!

Lauren - hope your tummy feels better

Bindi - it's the wii game and I blooming love it :)

Ruth - glad u have phone bk! :) u will get that 11 tomorrow and do well on Wed :)

Wild trapeze hope ur well! :) I'm still waitin to open up all the other bits on game..

Enjoy ur blow outs guys!

Right LAUREN here comes ur pep talk!! U are fabulous! U have lost so much in just over 3 months and have only half way to go.. Imagine if u got to goal mid-September ;) imagine a size 10 dress ... Imagine running round with kids..... Tell me 5 reasons u want to do this... Put on a post it on fridge with past and present photo :) have ur blow out after WI and then for this week post ur diary! I'm not giving up on u and neither are u that's why ur still here!!! Hugs :) xxx

Just discovered an error in the little purple book! The 40mins AP column must be wrong?!?! Any ideas who I tell? X

I do think 29 is to low I only lose a decent amount if I eat 0pp soup nearly all wk too :-( I have to eat all my weeklies in one go if we go out with the kids I feel like I'm in starvation mode cuz I'm always hungry.
Coming from slimming world where I ate loads doesn't help lol

Well try a week with say 35 and see how u do? How many AP do u earn? X

alona, the secret to not feeling hungry is filling up on fruit and bulking out your meals with lots of veg. I no this is easier said than done. I'm not a big fan of fruit. I like bananas but you end up getting sick of them coz I don't like apples oranges, pears ect lol But a blow out with kids once in a while will do you no harm. We all need to live :)

Thanks girls!! I don't know what's wrong with my head ATM! ATM my scales are showing a sts or 1lb off! Will report back soon. xxxx

I think I'm gonna have to just write this off as a bad week and start from scratch :-s sooooo good yesterday until last night and went over my points.

I also need motivation- please somebody help!!

Aw Leb I can't help cause I need it myself lol!!

0.5off blah blah

But I suppose that's 8lb still in may. Changing my June challenge to 6.5lb for my next 1/2 stone xxxx

Btw I got on the scales the first time and I had forgot to take my jacket off! Said 1lb ON!! I started flapping saying I never get weighed with it on . She said that they are not supposed to reweigh but she did! So my flamming jacket weighed 1.5lb omg xxx

Well done on your losses ladies :)

Back