ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Omg how exciting Carly! Will it be much different for you?

Loads of luck, knock em dead (not literally!) and have a fab day xx

Erm maybe not tomorrow but I will have my first case in front of the court on Thurs or Fri lol ;s xx

Omg that is so exciting! You must be feeling all sorts of different emotions! Good luck x

Yup!! lol :) I will keep u updated ... xx

Evening all! Just in from my first (9 hour!!) shift of my new job. My shoulders, back, legs & feet are aching!! On the plus side, I had some fruit and a toasted sandwich before I went in and only had veg soup and a salad sandwich for my dinner. I am back on the ProPoints for a week to see what happens if I don't eat any of my weeklies. I'd love a good loss, seeing as I'm gonna be on my feet a lot more than normal, too. Does anyone have any idea how many PP to charge for a restaurant bowl of veg soup (carrots, celery, onions, barley, I think). Hope you are all getting on well, sorry I haven't been around much, I see you've lost your first stone & got your 5% by your sig, Carly, so really well done! Sorry I'm too tired to read through everyone else's posts, but I have to sleep! I'm in again tomorrow, but only 12-7 so I'll check up on everybody when I get in. :)

Glad ur day went well hun :) sounds like it fits with WW too! u can do it xx

Lauren - was it ur esource app that was playing up, mine is :( I've turned off a few times, tried downloading a free app... Any other ideas? X

Carly- Im sure you'll know about this.

Im suing a supermarket chain and they denied I ever had an accident. They had up to a certain date to reply- they missed it. My solicitor has rang them and told them shes writing to the courts to get access to the accident book and cleaning records.. will I have to go to court? Theyre denying everything...

Ruth
x

It was all my apps Carly!! Is it not loading up at all?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm afraid it's likely unless the taking of action spurs them in to making u an offer... X

Not loading at all but all other apps are! Gonna delete and download again :( x

Honestly not sure what it is Carly! Think it's best to remove and load it again!!

Ok so I completely blew it yesterday!! Bellys sore today and I'm wishing I hadn't! But I really think I needed it to get it out of my head!!

I'm starting this week from afresh and have even pulled my tracker out again (haven't tracked in two weeks)

Going to look at the White dress when I leave the wee man to school, will keep u all posted!

Congrats on ur first shift Erin!

Here's to June girls xxxxxx

Looking forward to June!!!!
It will be our month :)

Ooof Carly I really dont want to go to court :( its sounds really scary!!!

Hope your ok Lauren!

Ruth
x

Honestly it's not scary at all... Especially at the start! U wouldn't have to say anything unless there was going to be a trial and even then nothing to worry about! Feel free to ask questions!

Lauren - deleted and reinstalled and ok now! Hope u feel better! Good luck with ur 100% week x

I'll be fine!! Was nothing that wasn't self-induced lol!!

Think I've got my motivation back! Let's jus hope it stays there lol xxxx

Well not 100% got hen do on sat night lol! But I might try and slightly behave myself lol xxx

Hen do will be great :) x

Yeah should be!! If I can just behave myself up until then I'll be fine xxxx

I'm a STS :(

Aw leb! U said urself u hadn't been great pet so a sts is good xxxxx it's a new week xxxxxx

Back