ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks leb!! If I see anyone else wearing that dress I'm gonna take them down lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah bindi I think I was looking at the wrong style!! Can't wait to see it with my tan, shoes accessories etc! I'm gonna knock em dead lol! Only problem is I have to get the rest all sorted to send back or in gonna have 300 pound worth of dresses and accessories lol xxx

Lauren you look absolutely lovely :)

what a gorgeous dress!!!!!!

Ruth
x

I know I think it was meant for Me me me lol!

Am in such a good mood and feeling really motivated! I just hope this feeling lasts :):):) xxx

It will Lauren-I'm feeling the same- we will keep each other motivated :)

Yip!! Here's to feeling the way that we should about ourselves!! We are all amazing and there is no one anybetter than us xxxx.

All my tests are back except the coeliac one! They all normal! Am starting to think that it prob is ibs!!! Xxx

Lauren you look great in that dress! :)
Carly let us know how your day has went. are you enjoying it?
Ruth and Bindi good luck for wi :D

Lauren you will be a knockout in that dress sweetie x

Damn totm, eating rings around myself today and have wi tonight, why cant I just starve til I get weighed and then eat, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Sipping on a cadburys hoc choc (1pp) to try and stop me eating

Lauren coeliacs always takes ages! Mine took a week and a half! Don't worry!

Thanks for the well wishes for tonight!

New dominos menu has come through the door... Might sample some of it later...

Ruth
X

Yeah not worried cause i don't think it's that anyway!

Off to work now :(

2lbs off that's 5.5lbs in 2 weeks!

Yippee! I have exercised my a*** off and I'm so chuffed!

Ruth
X

Welldone Ruth that's great! Silver 7 next week xxxx

Leb no idea what a snickers is but I'd say its prob quite high with all that delicious toffee caramel and nuts. I'd love 1 now, thank goodness there is none in the house lol

wow that a lot! I would never have that many left at the end of the day for a treat lol If you decide to have it enjoy :D

Thanks :) It's gone lol I never normally have any left but ate lots of fruit today instead of crisps etc for snacks :)

Back