ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

okay its on!! Don't know if it looks ok or not but its a start lol xxxxxxx

I'm also trying to wear my hair down abit more instead of in a ponytail all the time lol! Although I feel abit like a scary Mary ATM lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-554708896.jpg
    image-554708896.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 44
Ha no way!! Have still got 3 stone to lose lol!! But nearly at the halfway mark :)

How you feeling today honey xxxx

U look stunning petal :) x

Hey I'm still off work and won't be back til Monday but it's getting a little easier. Taking a couple less painkillers so eating less junk. Actually going to make oh a dinner tonight- the shock may kill him lol.

You look well and should be more confident- I'd love your hair!!! In one of my I-hate-myself-so-depressive-self-destruct modes I cut my hair above my shoulders and seriously regret it! So next photo show us a smile gurl! (not a lesbian btw so don't feel sexualised ;) )

Time to admit defeat :(

I thought I could do it... But I can't!!

Need to get back to class - cannot so it on my own- too many times I've fell off the wagon

LEB! Don't worry at least you have decided to go back, a lot of people would have carried on down the slippery slope!

We're all here to help so don't you worry about a thing and go back and get motivated at a group :)

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth :) had a serious talk with myself and then my boyfriend. He is fully supportive!

Went to an ass kicking gym class tonight- body attack- was really good so gonna try and go 3 times a week. Haven't been in two weeks :-s

Lol work it tracyjane! Lol :)

LEB - its not defeat - we all needs help :) xx

Yea me too! I was naughty all weekend! Bk to it after WI cheat x

Cheat = treat - it's tomorrow .... X

Thanks hun! I may need it tomorrow lol z

Back