ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Thanks girls :)

Ahhhh how exciting Lauren!!

Ooooo that is exciting Lauren - any idea when? X

Hey carly! We were thinking April 2013 but now thinking April 2014! It's only early stages ATM but it's already causing stress! We could change our minds yet lol x

Sounds lovely :) will be perfect whatever u decide xx

Hi All

I have been thinking about our next meet up... We are thinking Liverpool in May time.... will that be ok? What date is best in May for people? And can people do Liverpool - we decided that central is best because some of us are right up North and some are far south so central seems sensible... and it's generally cheaper in the middle.... hope that more of you can come this time... we will have an awesome time whoever makes it xxxx

Merry Christmas Lauren xx

Well look who's slinking in the door :( lol leb oh we will be getting married at the same time! We can buddy up for ideas :)

Ok I am fed up drinking and fed up eating so I am hopping back on the wagon TODAY! At home wi +10lb :0:0:0! But have been of plan for nearly 3 months so I suppose it should be worse! So here is to finally getting to goal in 2012!!

Hope everyone had a good Xmas! Can anyone explain to me why pp values have went up! I was at 29 dailys and now I have 36!!! Am abit confused! Xxxxxxxx

Think its time for a new before and after picture to get the motivation going again!! Can anyone help me do it xxxx

How far are u from goal petal? U will get that gain off in no time!! U are brilliant x

I was 16lb from goal but now 26lb off it! I will get there!!! Xxxx must look for your new challenges later when I'm on the laptop xxx

U will get there! U are inspirational! Join the Easter challenge... At 2lb a week u will get to goal with a week to spare :D x

First WI in Jan :) but can count from now if u like x

Hiya and welcome back. Just on the points going up to 36. Looks like they've put you on the maintainance plan. I'm on 35 for maintaince (need to start counting again after being bold all over christmas).

Congrates on setting the date and good luck getting back on the wagon xx

Lauren defo buddy up for ideas- once I have my little baby- boy!!! found out the sex at my last scan I am back on the wagon!!!

On the plus side girls I'm still on the minus side of weight. I was 13.10 at my last WI before I found out I was preg and I'm up to 13.9- was right down to 13.2 due to sickness ( which I still have!!)

You lot are all doing fab and I have no doubt you'll be at goal soon :)

Why Would they put me on maintain when I've still so much to lose! Xxx

Aw leb that's lovely! When are you due xxx

Finding it hard to get back into ww thinking mode! Want to eat everything right now! Evenings is always my worst time of the day!!! Xx

Don't know why they'd put you on maintainence unless that was the weight you set your goal at. You can probably re-set it.

I hate evenings for nibbling too. Mind you I haven't managed to get back on track yet. Will have to try again tomorrow, but suspect it'll be Sunday till I get my head around it

Back