ProPoints Lots to lose: Trying to refind the wagon!!!!

Um must have a look! If I could even get this 10lb off I would be happy! Am going for an early night now with my hot water bottle to get me away from the temptation of food! It def is 90% in the head and 10% in the stomach xxx

U can get bk to it :) just make a plan x

Thanks Carly! You are always there for support! Am gonna sit down and make a plan! I really want to tone up now but who has the money to pay for gyms in January! Am gonna have a look at some local zumba classes! Was thinking of doing the c25k but the weather is soooo bad! Xxxx

I'm going to finish at Easter-30th March. 3 more months at work :) won't know what to do with myself!

I am gonna start c25k! lets do it together :D join the thread.. also defo try zumba - i love it :D

Are u still really sick LEB? x

Carly I am sick religiously every morning!! Apart from Crimbo day- I got the day off :) will all be worth it-18 more weeks to go!!

Is there a c25k thread Carly! Aw leb my heart goes out to you! I was sick with my 2 boys everyday till they were born! Not nice but they are def worth it xxx

Hi petal yea there is... It's on a Sarah and Laura's signature I think...or I post on it if u can search by that... It's in the ww off topic section...

Hope the sickness eases LEB!

Have a fab NYE all and see u in 2012! Xx

Thanks Carly! Happy New Years everyone!! 2012 is gonna be a big one for me- new baby / turn 30 ahhhh and hopefully lose my weight once and for all!!

:D yay!

Happy New Year everyone
Apologies, have been awol since I hit my 3st loss. Rejoined Wed just gone and have put on 12.5lb since getting my 3rd stone, was totally off track and no exercise, trying to get back into it, very hard and with only 26 dailies allowed am finding it a bit tough.
Hope everyone is doing well

Last edited:
Haven't been on in forever. Last time I was on here LEB you were NOT with child haha! CONGRATULATIONS GIRL! xxxxxx

So let me start again, my name is wildtrapeze and I'm a foodaholic!

Hope your all doing well and having a good start to the new year xxxxxxxx

Lol thanks wildtrapeze :)

Good luck on your journey- u are not alone- I'm a foodie also ( just lost my appetite at the mo lol )

I can't wait to get back to ww

Welcome back to both :)

Bless u ... 26 is only necessary if 29 isn't working petal... How u finding it both? Xx

Hi Carly
Tbh I rejoined last Wed and weather has been crap here so only getting back into the walking today, did a good hour this morn. Food wise, havent really been tracking but havent been going mad either, will start tracking from today also. Have holiday booked abroad in July with the family so my goal is to try and get to goal by then or as close as I can.
How are you getting on?

Leb How are you? Not long left til babs arrives, you must be so excited.

Hello Everyone!

Would love to subscribe to this thread again!! Missed you all!

Ruth
x

Back