LottieBird's SnS Diary

Haaaapppyyy first day of SnS! ... :party0019:

Have a great day today - you can do it!! (though you might feel a little bit like death for the first 3-4 days)... once you're past day 7 - it'll actually be easier!

x

Haaaapppyyy first day of SnS! ... :party0019:

Have a great day today - you can do it!! (though you might feel a little bit like death for the first 3-4 days)... once you're past day 7 - it'll actually be easier!

x

Love the Mexican wave Minerva. Haha. Go on LottieBird if I can do it anyone can. And I have had many restarts. Ask the others lol. Day 3 and I feel great xxx

Batty :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone! So far so good, I have only had 1 pack so far, cafe latte which I enjoyed :) my order only arrived while I was at work so have fasted until now.

I am a little bummed out that I didn't get a single bar to try in my trial pack, so I don't know whether to order any or not. I figure they might be handy for work, so I will get a few to try.

I braved the scales: starting at 16st 3.5lbs.

Well done for starting today and don't worry about the scales they will soon drop.

Thanks, I know they will! The bit that is really playing on my mind are the "before" photos I took earlier. Yikes.

I'm peeing like a racehorse today so hopefully lots of water weight going this week, plus some fat of course :)

Thanks, I know they will! The bit that is really playing on my mind are the "before" photos I took earlier. Yikes.

I'm peeing like a racehorse today so hopefully lots of water weight going this week, plus some fat of course :)

Just think you will never be as big as you before pics again. Im the same I dont like my pics at the mo but its temporary. Lol at the racehorse ha ha. All good exercise running to the loo :)

Im just online looking up tummy tuck s as I wouldn't mind one next year after ive maintained my weight a year. :)

Just think you will never be as big as you before pics again. Im the same I dont like my pics at the mo but its temporary. Lol at the racehorse ha ha. All good exercise running to the loo :)

Im just online looking up tummy tuck s as I wouldn't mind one next year after ive maintained my weight a year. :)

I know, I'm trying to see the pics as the past (even though they were taken today)!

My mum had a tummy tuck about 5 years ago, she got a great result. She suffered a bit through recovery, but undoubtedly worth it for her. Good luck with your research :)

I know, I'm trying to see the pics as the past (even though they were taken today)!

My mum had a tummy tuck about 5 years ago, she got a great result. She suffered a bit through recovery, but undoubtedly worth it for her. Good luck with your research :)

Yes the recovery looks painful but im very tempted to do it but will wait for a year maintaining before I do plus saving of course. Ive had 4 children and one of them was 11lbs so would like to have a tight stomach again.

I have never had children, but my poor stomach looks like it has been through the wars. I don't know that it bothers me that much though. If I was going to do anything drastic to change my body my bust would be top of the list - I don't really have any, even at my biggest :D

My niece was very big and lost weight and her boobs were just empty so she had a boob job done.

My stomachs bothered me for over 10 years so im thinking of treating myself to it.

Absolutely go for it! You only live once, and if it will make you feel great, you should definitely treat yourself :D great incentive to keep the weight off too! I wonder how much boob jobs cost these days, you've motivated me to research!

My niece was very big and lost weight and her boobs were just empty so she had a boob job done.

My stomachs bothered me for over 10 years so im thinking of treating myself to it.

Glad it's going ok for you lottie xx wahoo. Don't worry about scales. Well said on slim_and_happys diary. Antidepressants have helped me out a lot over the years especially after the birth of my girl and over my ex. too. Glad you're ok. The bars are lush I think. It's personal choice though. Wahoo. Keep going. Xx

Batty xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Absolutely go for it! You only live once, and if it will make you feel great, you should definitely treat yourself :D great incentive to keep the weight off too! I wonder how much boob jobs cost these days, you've motivated me to research!

Yes treat yourself can be something to reward yourself at goal

Add some mushrooms to bulk it out a bit :)

Add some mushrooms to bulk it out a bit :)

Mmm, mushrooms or leeks to pad it out, shallots are another fav.. Cabbage, mmmm I cannot believe I am dribbling over veg! Lol..

Back