LottieBird's SnS Diary

Hi lottiebird. Have started today as well, 4 packs 1 left to take. Just keep thinking of skimpy clothes on a nice summers day.

The before picture...

I just wrote something about that on someone else's page.
Taking a naked or semi naked picture of yourself before is one of the bravest and most empowering things you could do!
I've taken one on day 1 of my diet and I have that pic on my phone. If I'm feeling tempted by something I take a look at it and it immediately puts me back to my place. Never ever again will I look like that! Ever!

Well done on sailing through day 1. 2-3 more days and then it's all downhill. The bars are lovely. All of them so I would recommend to order some :)

Hope you're having a good evening :)

Day one summary
---------------------

Cafe latte shake
Hazelnut shake
Mushroom pasta
Crispy choc shake
Coke zero

Products: small but tasty, happy to reorder all of the packs I have tried today. Latte is especially nice.

Feel very good, slight headache mid afternoon, soon passed with ibuprofen. No other side effects to mention. Feel good about this diet so far. Roll on day 2!

Day one summary
---------------------

Cafe latte shake
Hazelnut shake
Mushroom pasta
Crispy choc shake
Coke zero

Products: small but tasty, happy to reorder all of the packs I have tried today. Latte is especially nice.

Feel very good, slight headache mid afternoon, soon passed with ibuprofen. No other side effects to mention. Feel good about this diet so far. Roll on day 2!

Go girl! One done and dusted!

Yay roll on day 2!

Hi day one week ok, using up last 6 shakes of exante so had to have 3 shakes mon and had 100g fillet white fish with handful lettuce leaves. Feel really good today, had headache mon so will be drinking more water today. I also have about 200ml alpro light soya milk only 0.1 carbs and about 30 cals. need my cuppas with milk. Hope order comes today tomorrow at the latest will be in trouble else, no shakes then.

Fingers crossed for your order im in same boat think I used my last shake this morning so it may be bar for breakfast

Well done on getting through day 1! the first week is the hardest and after that it's so much easier! xx

Yay day 2! You survived day 1 - well done!! :D

I have to say, I'm not brave enough to take a naked photo. O_O Still, that's the best way to see changes as you go along. :)

Have a great day :)

x

Day 2, and again, so far so good!

Banana shake for breakfast was very banana-y! Enjoyed it. Tomato soup for lunch, average but it was all lumpy and stuck to the spoon a bit. Would enjoy more once I've mastered the prep I'm sure, but doubt I'll order more.

Only side effects today are a great mood and lots of energy. No headache to report today :) I was drooling over my colleagues cheese and tomato butties at work, but nothing unbearable.

I'm a little more worried about the next 2 days, as I am home alone each night while my husband is away for work (this is the same every Wednesday and Thursday). These are the days I always find hardest to control myself. My plan is to have only 1 pack through the day and save 3 for the evening. Lots of keeping busy, but not sure what I will do yet, but I'll try be productive, if not will probably be here on the forums :)

Hi day one week ok, using up last 6 shakes of exante so had to have 3 shakes mon and had 100g fillet white fish with handful lettuce leaves. Feel really good today, had headache mon so will be drinking more water today. I also have about 200ml alpro light soya milk only 0.1 carbs and about 30 cals. need my cuppas with milk. Hope order comes today tomorrow at the latest will be in trouble else, no shakes then.

Any news on your order? Fingers crossed for them arriving soon!

How are the exante products?

Banana shake for breakfast was very banana-y! Enjoyed it. Tomato soup for lunch, average but it was all lumpy and stuck to the spoon a bit. Would enjoy more once I've mastered the prep I'm sure, but doubt I'll order more.

Only side effects today are a great mood and lots of energy. No headache to report today :) I was drooling over my colleagues cheese and tomato butties at work, but nothing unbearable.

I'm a little more worried about the next 2 days, as I am home alone each night while my husband is away for work (this is the same every Wednesday and Thursday). These are the days I always find hardest to control myself. My plan is to have only 1 pack through the day and save 3 for the evening. Lots of keeping busy, but not sure what I will do yet, but I'll try be productive, if not will probably be here on the forums :)

The Original Porridge is nice if done right too :) Soups - I generally find I can only stand the Chicken Curry Noodle one... all the rest sort of suck. :p

You'll get through the evenings... I had a massive food habit - ritual when my OH went out on Friday nights... massive weekly binges I got used to having... that was a really tough habit to break. Believe me, the first week is always the worst... but if you hold out this once - next week will actually be easier to deal with. Maybe take a bath, do something that takes a long time, really takes your mind off the food bit. Video Games - Netflix (is there a series you can start watching?), maybe you can read a book? Draw something? :) Play with cat? Tidy wardrobe? Or have an early night?

I can't wait to see the progress pictures in a month, and the month after that and so on!! I know you'll do great!

x

Thanks Minerva, I will probably try ALL of your suggestions tomorrow, I have a short attention span :) If it stays dry I might mow the lawn when I get back from work tomorrow and do some deweeding.

I just had the cottage pie. It was frankenstein food IMO and I will definitely be giving it a miss. I know it's all Frankenstein food, but this was a step too far :)

Summary of Day 2
------------------
Banana shake - I enjoyed it, strong flavour so will dilute more next time
Tomato soup - No, I won't order this again. Quite weird.
Cottage pie - I won't be ordering more of these. I have 1 more to brave, then never again.
Crispy vanilla shake - Yes. Crispy shakes are both really nice, and a good night time treat.

Last edited:

Day two for me aswell no headache and felt great as well, hope that don't mean tomorrow is bad, as I have a very busy day. Glad day was a success LB. we'll get this week done before we know it.

Back