Lottie's Diary

Oops, I went AWOL there! Back now though, that's the main thing!

Been playing about with VLCD over the past few weeks, been rubbish the past week though, so I am restarting today, 100% for 12 weeks up to Christmas. I think I can lose 3 stone in that time, which would be awesome!

So starting off this morning at 18st8lbs. I have had my raspberry shake and plenty of water so far. I have spent some time mentally preparing myself, and I'm really determined to do this. I am not sure whether I will do vlcd or a different plan after Xmas, I am just focussing on 12 weeks for now.

fingers crossed hope all goes ok hun you can do it x

Day 2 and going strong! Had a very emotional night last night, my gran is terminally ill with MND and we thought she was slipping away last night. She is still with us, on my way to see her now.

All I wanted to do was eat, but somehow I managed to be 100% on plan. Fingers crossed I can keep it up x

lottie sorry to hear about your nan here for you hun x x

Oh sweeetheart :( So sorry to hear that! :( Thought are with you all - well done for keeping so strong!

If you do happen to slip off the wagon don't beat yourself up. It's understandable! Just keep going xx

Hi all, thanks for your thoughts. My gran is still with us at the moment x

I weighed in today, managed to lose 3.5lbs so very pleased with that :)

Tomorrow is my last day in my current job, I start the new one on Monday. So much going on I don't know if I'm coming or going!

Huge cuddle for you, your gran and your family love :) Hang on in there! :)

Extra special well done for your loss hun, especially with what you've got going on around you lately :) x

Dear oh dear... been majorly off the wagon. Its no excuse, but I have been quite stressed out and had a stinking cold on top of it. Haven't stuck to plan at all for a good week or more. I am so desperate to get my head in the right place, time for some soul-searching and having a word with myself I think. Its so easy when I am in the zone, I just wish I knew how to get (and stay!) in it... Answers on a postcard please :)

I am in London for the day tomorrow meeting up with an old friend I only see about once a year, so tomorrow will not be my restart day. I am thinking of having a nice meal with my husband on Friday night and then getting back on it. I need to make a point of getting back on the wagon more quickly when I fall off! It doesn't always have to be a monday, right?

Here I am again! My gran left us a few weeks ago and well, let's say my weight hasn't been a priority.

I am trying to get my head ready to go e this thing another crack in the new year, I am starting to feel ready.

I really need to rename this thread, it hasn't been much of a fresh start

So sorry to hear that hun :( What a horrible year this year has been. Sending you and your family lots of love and hugs. She's at peace now, bless her.

We understand entirely love xx

ohh lottie im so sorry love sending love and hugs to you and your family x x x

Good luck with your vlcd after christmas xxxx

Back